• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Puppies Expo

AREN'T THEY ARORABLE

Kawaii neh! I thought was toy dogs

Comment

so cute! love the pic with the 2 white pups.! were they for sell at the expo? these are all rare cross breeds is it?
      so cute. now i want another dog

Comment

Oh! oh so cute! Love the white schnauzers (is this the correct spelling?)!

Comment

awwww... so adorable... can i have them all?

- crazygirl

Comment

They are so cute! I have always wanted to get myself a dog. Love the pug and the last pic.. not sure what breed is that. Gonna wait till I move out myself. Mom hates dogs. :roll:

Comment

I wanna get a pup.... unfortunately for me, my bf is not that really into dogs *sigh*

I'm planning to get a Shetland Sheepdog. I love big dogs but however, I might be moving from a shophouse to an apartment... so I'd better not get a big dog just in case I have to move I adore huskies and golden retreivers!

Comment

uMm.. not trying to be a wet blanket here.. but while i agree they're incredibly adorable!! I just hope that people won't go to such exhibitions and happily cuddle a little puppy home only to have to give 'em away after they realise that they just can't fit the dog into their lifestyle.
                its really sad for a dog to be passed around like a gift every few months or worse still, be abandoned.
                besides, there're lots of cute doggies in the SPCA that need a loving home..

just my 2 cents.. no offense to any of you gals cos I love them too!

Comment

The dogs in the third and fifth pictures really caught my fancy.

I have a dog at home and yes, it really demand lots of love and attention. But one look at him, my heart will melt naturally. He looks just like my avatar.

Comment

argggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart just melted!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Argh soooooo cute!!!

I think the last pic is either a silky terrier or yorkshire terrier. Looked like my beloved ah girl when she was 2 months old.

Comment

If I am not wrong, the pic of 2 white pups are Japanese Spitz. They look rather different when grown- ears prick up, muzzle becomes sharp (though not as sharp as a wolf), thick snowy white coat, bushy tail that curls up.

Comment

i love the dog in the 4th pic. so adorable with its ears matted down.

Comment

OMG, they are tooooo adorable!

Comment

awww~~~ adorable. sure looks like my 2 little darlings when they were little ....the size that is.. they retained their puppy face though not sure why.... but they grew fat...

Comment

Working...
                              X