Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making new friends

Hi gals,

thinking of having some activities in our future outings. Will be great if someone can offer their house. We can play games, cards or better yet, have a pyjamas party!!!! play dance music and dance in our pyjamas heehee.....

okok....ermm....not sure how many of you here are as crazy as me to be keen on such a high school thing. hehe... its just a suggestion...
    Last edited by CaramelGirl; 10-05-2006, 09:29 PM.

Hey gals...

Seems like this is a happening group...activities every week...
    pyjamas party sounds fun but can hardly find someone who can open their place...my gal friends have been trying to do so for the past months and still planning...

Can plan for a chalet or something??? Then can have all the activities that we want. Play card, mahjong, beach bum, pyjamas party....just be crazy and back to those high school days...how about that???

think am going crazy...lolz

Comment

I can probably offer my house. There are 2 spare rooms and the space for bbq, or whatever not

Comment

Hi Carolyn,

That's awesome! It's very nice of you to offer your place, thanks a lot. Maybe we should do some planning for it? Set a date or something?

Regina

Comment

Carolyn that is just fantastic!!!

So exciting!! maybe you can tell us when is the most convenient day for you?

Comment

Hey girls. I'm excited about this too. Have not had a house party for so long.

Weekend will probably be the most convenient for everyone. How about end of next week? Either Nov 26 or 27.

We can either do a BBQ (will need more planning) or just potluck. And BYOB (Bring your own beverages) - I have tequila on the house, you can bring mixers or other choice of poison.

For Mahjong, I think I can get a normal table, but I don't have any MJ paper or MJ set. So those who have it, please bring it. Basically, bring your own entertainment set

I have SATC Season I, II & III. Unfortunately my DVD set can't play it. Either that or I'm such a technophobe. So if you want to watch that, need some kind soul to bring a set which can play International version of DVD.

Sorry, but the house slumber party is only for ladies, and possibly limit to about 15-20 people. We will see how the response is. Location is somewhere in the Northeast area.

Put your name down if you wanna party!
            1) silvercloud (either Fri/Sat)
            Last edited by silvercloud; 15-11-2004, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Hmm...I thought I saw Sarene's post on a dinner gathering this coming Sat / Fri. Is it still happening? :huh:

And the PJ party sounds great! Carolyn, thanks heaps for offering your place to us. I have Monopoly, if you girls are up for some good old board game fun.

Oh, and I have the complete set of SATC DVDs too, if anyone is keen to watch!

We could also bring bring our make-up and experiment with the various colours on each other....

Whoa, seems like we got lots to plan for this party!

2) Sheer Bliss (Friday's great!)

Comment

I have a wedding to attend on the sat. Is this slumber party going to be an overnighter? Dunno which day is better for me :roll:

I have heaps of board games.... will someone please play cluedo with me??

Potluck is good. Less trouble and less smelly hehe... caro, do you have an oven in your house? I could bake my to die for choc brownie!!

I don't mind going for dinner gathering this fri but think will have to confirm later in the week. Hey sarene, what happen to your post??

3) dozalot (think I will just go with the flow)

Comment

Agnes, yep. I got an oven, but it's not those huge oven. Been dying to get that. But it's enough to bake brownies I have the pan, etc.

BBQ can be held outdoors at the car porch or backyard, so no worries of it being smelly, except maybe your clothes.

It can be an overnighter for those who want to stay over. Or you can leave whenever you want. So mommies are welcome to join in the fun too.

This coming weekend will be a bit of a rush, and I also thought Sarene is organizing something.

I have scrabble and monopoly too. Have not played cluedo in a long long while now. How does it work?

I like Ashley's idea of of bringing the makeup. Really back to High School and doing makeover and trying on masks, etc. Hahahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                    This coming weekend will be a bit of a rush, and I also thought Sarene is organizing something.
                    Yeah I agree this weekend might be abit of a rush. I think next week is definately better.

Comment

ooooohhhhh I want pajama party too....but next week would be better too..

Comment

hi gals who wanna join in slumber party. Do roll your names. The dates ARE for next week, so no worries.

Comment

All Girl Slumber Party! Yay!!

4) Tinkerbell (regina)

Comment

Hi girls.. *wave*

I'm free this Sat night coz hb will be out with his friends for dinner..

Will there be a dinner gathering this sat? If there isn't, then i guess whoever is free and wanna go out for a couple of hours, do PM me k?

Cheers

Comment

All Girl Slumber Party! Yay!!

4) Tinkerbell (regina)
                              5) cherie (friday's great for me too! but will stay for a few hours only, just like the other friday-cant wait for the make up session.. yohoooo )

Comment

Working...
                              X