Men's Shirt for Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Shirt for Gift

I am trying to get a men shirt for hubby as he doesn't shop alot.. But not sure where can you get nice men shirt.. Any idea anyone?? I though of going to Zara or SpringField but wanted something else..

Roaul at Suntec and Millenia Walk is my fave place to get shirts.

Comment

Try Raoul at Suntec City. I like their men shirts.
      There is also a nice shirt boutique at Ngee Ann City near Kinokuniya, not Hugo Boss, but for the life of me I can't recall the name now. But you won't miss it.

Comment

how about a voucher from CYC (Raffles Hotel)?

that way he can get one tailored to his exact measurements.

Comment

Thanks Davis, keiko and vix...

I will go check them out tomorrow cos I have only a few more days to shop before our wedding anniversary..

Comment

another vote for Raoul

Comment

I forgot to ask is Raoul shirts more formal or casual or smart casual... And where is it at suntec??

Comment

Vote to Raoul too. It's located opposite to Timberland.

Comment

Originally posted by acidica
                  I forgot to ask is Raoul shirts more formal or casual or smart casual... And where is it at suntec??
                  I feel that most of the shirts are leaning more towards the formal side. They have nice ties and cuff links too!

Comment

how much approximately is a shirt at Raoul?

Comment

If I remembered correctly, it's around $100 to $200.

Comment

if i'm not wrong they are having a promotion whereby for a certain amt say $150/180(cant rem exactly how much) you get a set of cufflinks,shirt and tie. HTHs!
                        Last edited by snowball; 21-11-2004, 02:09 PM.

Comment

oh wow!! i love promotions
                          thanks so much girls!!

Comment

raoul shirts are quite nice, but i think there's nothing nicer than a well tailored shirt. Looks better, you can get the fabric, cut and details that you like, and its cheaper than Raoul. My hubs gets his shirts made at Justmen at Tanglin Shopping Centre for $70 - $120 depending on fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach
                              Try Raoul at Suntec City. I like their men shirts.
                              There is also a nice shirt boutique at Ngee Ann City near Kinokuniya, not Hugo Boss, but for the life of me I can't recall the name now. But you won't miss it.

It's Alain Figaret. they also have a boutique at Millenia. Between Alain and Raoul, Alain has better ranges and fabric. Shirts range between $190 - $250. The service at Alain is also much better. Raoul staff can be snobbish depending on how you dress - I was in weekend tee and shorts and I got hoot for service. :roll:

Tried CYC but was disappointed with their workmanship and fabric. No where as good as Rauol or Alain, however nothing beats a custom tailored shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X