Toot Toot Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toot Toot Train

...........people keep getting killed on the MRT tracks lately?? seems like something fishy going on.. :huh: I stay away from the tracks nowadays. :roll:

SO said that there's this report in germany (or some western country) which showed the statistic that once they reported cases like this, people will tend to follow.. and they ended up not reporting cases like this.. wonder how true this is...

but isn't it a scary way to end your life?

Comment

It sure is. I mean i'm sure there are other less painful ways of killing yourself! I think it takes a lot of courage to do it. It's so sad that people don't value their lives..

Comment

my friend said some research said people who tries to commit suicide normally regrets in the midst of the action. but most normally don't have time to turn back.. wondered how they do the research.. anyway..

but sometimes don't know how they get the courage.. it's so scary...

Comment

Yeah, imagine.. ill people in hospitals fighting so hard for their lives to stay alive.. and this..

Comment

isn't there a better way to sort things out other than ending a life like that? why didn't they think of the hurt they cause to their family members?

Comment

yeah...

and the people on MRT train???

gosh ..

Comment

Re: Isn't it weird that...

Originally posted by Amanda
                seems like something fishy going on.. :huh: I stay away from the tracks nowadays. :roll:
                You probably don't mean it this way but I can't help thinking that you are talking about some conspiracy here *lol*

Comment

err seventh month?

Comment

can't help thinking it's haunted when overheard the news yesterday.
                    not to scare but heard that part of bishan was once a cemetery...

but as you can see that the waiting area at bishan mrt station is rather narrow.
                    during peak hours, some people tend to rush like mad to move up & down the stairs.
                    i would like to say be careful always for your own safety.

Comment

I quite agree that the waiting area at bishan mrt station is very narrow and the fact that bishan mrt station has quite a high volume of passengers too.

Just be more careful now. I make sure i am standing far far away from all those platforms.

Comment

yah.. think the ultimate decision to install door like those stations underground will be implemented if such cases continue..

but it's not gonna be feasible.. if there are doors like that, that means the platform will have to be air conditioned. then station will have to be air conditioned.. then we'll have to pay more for fares AGAIN.

but i seriously think something has to be done.. it's like not even 2 weeks since the last case..

Comment

The first thing my sis said after she saw the new was "W-ah! They gotta do some rituals there man!"

Comment

My mum thinks the same way too and even asks me not to hang around the platform area just in case someone pushes me over. She also feels that its due to the seventh month that there are incidents where "replacements" are sacrificed. :roll:

Comment

Re: Re: Isn't it weird that...

Originally posted by raebelasian
                              You probably don't mean it this way but I can't help thinking that you are talking about some conspiracy here *lol*
                              I actually think so, Rac. But maybe that's cos I watch too many movies Well if you think about it, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to plot a death, especially now we know where the *prone* stations are. During peak hours, nobody gives a sh*t about courtesy they just wanna rush ahead of you - even if you're just one ahead :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X