All technology sale / promo / PC shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All technology sale / promo / PC shows

Start this thread for updates on upcoming sales or PC shows or brand sales...like creative etc.. ....

Or any good buys from those Electronics stores or departmental stores.....any sales.....any promotions....for mp3s...computers...software.....laptops....anythin g anything! haha...

http://www.systech.com.sg/promo/xmaswebpromo.htm

Comment

IT show coming up!

Date: 10th March to 13th March
      Time: 12pm - 9pm
      Venue: Suntec Convention Hall -- Level 4

Comment

nobody's going? i think it's a good time if you wanna get zen or ipod? maybe they giving out lots of free gifts and offers hahaha

Comment

I'm going! Looking to sign up for a Singnet broadband acct since my Pacnet contract is ending on March 24. Hopefully they have better gifts and promos compared to the current gaming pack or networking pack.

angie

Comment

I will be going.. cos I looking for a new PC. My current one is going dead on me soon..

Comment

how was the IT SHOW? any fantastic bargains? i think i saw from creative website...micro zen 4GB only going at 299$!!!

Comment

I went to the pc show.. Seem like this year it is focusing on 3 products - 3 in one printer, digital camera and mp3

I did not find anything interesting or new products that are worth second glance..

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                  how was the IT SHOW? any fantastic bargains? i think i saw from creative website...micro zen 4GB only going at 299$!!!
                  hey cup, you have changed your nick and avatar? cute!

did you go to the IT show? the queue for the creative cashier was so loooong that i think you need at least an hour or more to purchase the items you desire. heard my friend mentioned, after queueing for an hour or more, the staff at the cashier told him the speakers are OOS. imagine!
                  Last edited by wendy; 14-03-2005, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Check this out

http://creativex.creative.com/promos/whs_mar05/

Comment

yeah there's creative warehouse sale coming up! the daily "steals" are really cheap! but limited quantity only...think you might have to build a tent there and camp there to be able to be in the top 50 priority...AHAAH...but its really cheap!

oot: tryne yup! cos everyone calls me CUP so i changed to cup..anyway my cuppucino was spelt wrongly..it should be cappucino... hee..my avatar is the powerpuff girl..ahha *act cute* :Doh:

Comment

Philips Carnival Sale

Event: Philips Carnival Sales
                        Venue: Philips Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd
                        620A Lorong 1. Toa Payoh
                        Date : 10th-11th September 2005
                        Time : 9.30am - 6pm

Seriously dont know where to post this

Comment

Is anyone going the Philips sale? :shout:

Comment

My friend working there told me there will be lotsa good buys! but im not sure what shes refering to. She's too busy to update me with details so..yeah

Comment

From their previous sales, almost everything are on special prices. I want to get their hair styling tools!

Comment

Working...
                              X