Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chill out places!! =) It's the weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chill out places!! =) It's the weekend!!

Hey guys you any places that you love chilling out at? =D looking for cool places to just lie on the couch relax and drink coffee? My usual hangout place is at one of the Chinatown cafes nice and quiet.

Starbucks? Not much places to chill here though

Comment

Mount Faber?

There is a Faber Bistro at Mount Faber, coffee fr $3.80. At the pretty little Moonstone restaurant uphill, there is a movie package at $69 for 2 person (incld cable car, dessert, drinks) fr fri till tues, okay prices for hangout with bf.

As you can tell, I walk up the hill pretty often. wahahaha...

Comment

I go to Black Cafe at 111 somerset when I'm in town. Good coffee, nice ambience, and not crowded at all.

Comment

I know I'm a little late but I'm new to the forum so I was just trawling all the posts

I'm normally a fan of just chilling at Starbucks - the one at One Fullerton is especially cosy if you go early enough and snag the corner seat!

But recently as I've been doing more catching up with friends, we've been looking for places where we can chill, talk and eat. We stumbled on a newly-opened bar called Sauce at the Esplanade which has really awesome happy hour deals! I'm personally not really a beer person but in case you are, they have $5 beers and if you add another $5, you can order sides like chicken quesadillas and lunch meat chips.

As I'm a more cocktail person, they piqued my interest when the server told me about their Cocktail Magic Thursdays whereby you can order 2 of their cocktail specials and get a 3rd free, plus you get a complimentary serving of truffle fries! I popped by again on Thursday with my friend after catching the John Butler Trio and between the 2 of us, we shared 3 cocktails and had an extremely merry night~ As I'm still studying, prices matter quite a bit to me so to be able to find such a good deal made me over the moon (+ the cocktails are really reasonably priced, around $16 - $1

So yeah, just to share ^^ I get a tad overexcited whenever I find nice new places hehe sorry for the ramble

Comment

Working...
          X