Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiri
    replied
    if the guy cheats on his SO to be with me, i think i wouldn't be with him in the first place as well! it's a big no no to get attached to someone who's attached!

and even if the guy breaks off with the previous gf to be witht he new one, he'd do it to the new one! so no use wasting your time and getting hurt! :snooty:

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    Re: what if you were the other woman?

Originally posted by happybean
    generally, what if you were the other woman - ie. the man cheated on his SO/DW to be with you?
    If the man cheated on his SO to be with me, then most prob I wouldn't want to be with him in the first place, since he already has an SO. I mean, if he can cheat on her to be with me, he can also cheat on me to be with someone else right?

Leave a comment:

• mango
    replied
    Originally posted by azure13
    Sorry if you guys think that I am being judgemental here.
    Nah, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! And most people have different opinions anyway, whether they voice it out or not. Besides, it'll be boring and there'll be nothing to discuss if everyone were to be politically correct all the time.

Leave a comment:

• azure13
    replied
    Hi Ladies,

Interesting to read about you guys' thoughts on cheaters. Guess its the last thing we ever like to encounter. Just the thought of it is distressing enough.

Cel: It saddens to me read what happened to your friend and I pray that she gets through this with loads of support n is able to start afresh in time to come. As for the husband, well, I can only say its extremely baffling on his supposed choice of a 3rd party. Well, if i were to tell this to SO's mum, she will probably attribute it to some black magic or something

After all the horror stories I heard abt China ladies, its becoming a stigma for me now and I have no doubt tt majority of them will do anything to get a better life. Sorry if you guys think that I am being judgemental here.

Leave a comment:

• Xue
    replied
    If he can do it to her, he can do it to me. If things are so bad between them and he loves me so much, he can resolve things between them before starting a new relationship with me.

Leave a comment:

• mango
    replied
    Re: what if you were the other woman?

Originally posted by happybean
    generally, what if you were the other woman - ie. the man cheated on his SO/DW to be with you?
    The thing is, why would he do that do her? Why not face the problem squarely and then call it quits first, before moving onto the next relationship? I think such actions reflect on how the man chose to handle r/s problems, and then what happens if he runs into similar problems with his next gf/wife and during those times met someone else? Would history repeat itself?

Leave a comment:

• OperaBella
    replied
    My husband cheated on me, I filed for a divorce. Forget about cheaters, if they ever cheated on you once then they always will.

Leave a comment:

• loves
    replied
    ok cel, in your friend's case, there's no need for self-contemplation!

horrible thing to happen to her - i'd be so hurt.

and to add insult to injury, he had to bail out that PRC! :roll:

she's better off without him, why waste her precious time, love and energy on someone so undeserving and so unappreciative?

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    Mature women give him security?

Hmm that sounds sick.

I do hope that your friend goes on strong!

Leave a comment:

• chiri
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis
    Maybe one day he will dump that China woman for another uglier, fatter and older woman.
    good one! why would the husband go for such a type? might be fetish like Isis said! haha! maybe he has his eyes glued with stamps! tsk tsk!

Leave a comment:

• Cel
    replied
    LOL! good one! exactly what I had in mind. Gals you have been great. I am sure I will be able to crack her up with all you girls have written.

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    Maybe one day he will dump that China woman for another uglier, fatter and older woman.
    Last edited by Glossie; 02-01-2005, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stressed
    replied
    And the China woman doesn't think that he will do the same to her one day....tsk tsk.

Life comes around in a full circle.

Leave a comment:

• Xue
    replied
    That man sounds like a bastard and birds of a kind flock together. Who knows what perverse preferences should a cruel man would have?

Cel, I really sympathise with her friend. It's horrid losing your husband, and it's even worse losing him to such pathetic 'competition'. The poor girl must be feeling very down now... But tell her not to let this affect her self-esteem! This entire episode reflects more on the treacherous couple than it does on her. All this shows is that the adulterous pair are disgusting, immoral, and practically evil. It doesn't make her inadequate in any way.

Hopefully the new year would be better for her. I'll be sending lots of positive vibes to the poor dear!

Leave a comment:

• Isis
    replied
    Originally posted by Cel
    ...she is like 6 years older than the man who is 36 and much fatter, wrinkly and uglier than my babelicious friend who dont look a day over 30. and in case you are wondering, the man is not after her wealth as she has none to speak of...last I heard she was a beer promoter in some coffeeshop
    36 + 6 = 42
    Not after wealth.
    After beauty? Nope. *looks at "fatter, wrinkly and uglier"*
    So... :huh:

I guess it's a fetish thing?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X