2005 Organizers/Calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Organizers/Calendars

Hi, I'm just wondering if there's anyone who has Year 2005 Calendars, those that can be printed out our own. Especially the one on Me-to-You bears. How about horoscopes?

If you have it, don't mind send it to me at [email protected] ? Thanks a lot, I'll appreciate it.

I'm so greedy X-:

2005 Organizers

Happy New Yr to all cotters!

I'm looking for a nice 2005 organizer with enough space for daily writing and stuff. Anyone knows whaere i can find it? Anyone recommendations?

Comment

Hi! There are many places which you can find pretty organizers. Depends on what kind you are looking for.

Kinokuniya offers a nice selection of organizers if you want pretty floral or cartoon ones. There is a book and paper store at Citylink which sells contemporary art desgins of organizers too!(I cannot remember the name but its along the route of citylink going to suntec) HTHs!

Comment

I got mine from Prints at Centrepoint at $19.

Comment

i've been to kinokuniya a few days back. Their 2005 organisers' range is rather limited. Mostly of organisers with animal pictures in front, or disney characters.
          Good luck in your search!

Comment

Prints has another store at Paragon too. And try Borders as well.

Comment

Sorry to sound like i'm a hermit here. :eh:

but what else do Prints sell? i've never seen the shop before. i think i'm blind.

Comment

Prints sells nice nice cards, notebooks, pens (LAMI), wrapping paper, and such. I think it's on the 4th floor at Paragon new extension.

Comment

thanks a million momopeach!

i'm addicted to buying stationery! and SO can't stand it! Prints sounds like a shop i need to pop by when i'm in town!

Comment

You're welcome. Then you will definately like Prints! lol.

Comment

I got my organiser from Kinokuniya & calendar is gwp from Fancl. Too girlie to resist.

Comment

i got mine from Prints too.

Comment

I love the ones at Prints!

Comment

i think marks n spencer got really lovely ones too n the price is marked down right after xmas!!

Comment

Being a cheapo, I went into MPH, grabbed The Princess Diaries Engagement Calendar at $3.95 after 20% off.

Comment

Working...
                              X