Fortune teller auntie at Redhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune teller auntie at Redhill

Hello does anyone of you wanna go to try on this Redhill fortune teller auntie? I've read trends in this forum and decided to go for a try.

Any girls interested to go there too?

I'm just afraid to go there and approach her on my own

Fortune teller auntie at Redhill

Tried quite some yrs back and she was quite fierce. Die die must put the money in an angbao. But not so accurate for me.

Comment

I heard about her from a guy friend of mine who has went to see her many years back, he said she is very accurate. My cousin went to see her and she said otherwise, so it's hard to confirm whether she is good or not. I feel like going to a good fortune teller , but it's really hard to find a seriously good and accurate one.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawbarry12 View Post
        I heard about her from a guy friend of mine who has went to see her many years back, he said she is very accurate. My cousin went to see her and she said otherwise, so it's hard to confirm whether she is good or not. I feel like going to a good fortune teller , but it's really hard to find a seriously good and accurate one.
        You should go to the fortune teller thread.. some kind cotter has complied a list of FT you can go to.
        You can pick and choose from there OR just go to everyone in the list!

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for your wonderful post.

Comment

Hi. Im new here, please guide me as and when in this wonderful forum where I can meet kind sis and bros here.

may I know where can I find fortune teller subject for lists of good FTs?
            Please advise.
            Thanks.

Comment

Hi All, Facing career issues in life? The Feng Shui Culture is offering free consultation for your career with donations on your own freewill. Our Master does not emphasize on how much you wish to donate but The Feng Shui Culture would be keen to help. Be it what your issue is, YOU DON'T LOSE OUT..... call our master for an appointment at 83810358 or email him at: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X