Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo me

hi gals

any ones know of the location of these photo me booths? me and SO want to take silly photos of us together using these booths and i need to know where they are located

we saw some at taka and compass point but they only allow 1 shot and they will print 4 photos of the same shot. we would like to do different poses and would thus like to fnd some where they will print 4 different poses of 4 photos (hope i make sense)

if you know where i can find these instant photo booths, please let me know. thanks

I have seen some at Parco Bugis Junction (3rd floor, I think), and also Causeway Point (top floor, or second highest floor at the end away from the food court).

Comment

There was one at Raffles Place Mrt beside Polar Cake Shop. Wonder if it's still there after the upgrading.

Comment

thanks gals, know any more places? woodlands is kind of too far

Comment

FEP should have these machines

Comment

hereen has 1 too! but i'm not too sure if they have those that let you take multiple shots though.

Comment

hereen one can allow you take multiple shots. u can sit on the sofa and change the background by pulling the color curtains behind you. v pretty. u can also decorate your own photos at the same booth. check it out !~

Comment

the heeren one sounds interesting, which floor is it?

Comment

I can't remember. Think same level with the Sake Sushi Restaurant.. Maybe u can walk inwards to check it out. There are multiple machines located at same area. V hard to miss them. Gd luck!~

Comment

the hereen one is on the last level. 4th? or 5th? not very sure!

haven't taken such things for quite some time. how much is the pricing now? it's getting more and more expensive with the increase in things you can do to the picture!

Comment

ya..i understand. it had been a long time(nearly a year or more) since i took it few weeks ago. its pretty expensive. $8/session.

Comment

Ermm, what's photo me? Another neoprint type of booth?

Comment

If i remember correctly, there's a instant photo booth in Somerset mrt station. It's near mt zion bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by miracle
                            Ermm, what's photo me? Another neoprint type of booth?
                            its an instant photo booth

Comment

i know there's one at taka, the same level as the post office. along that stretch. i've taken photos there before... supposed to take solo shots for driver's licence. at the very last shot, managed to pull BF who was standing outside the booth for an impromptu shot... he got 1/4 of his face cut off, but i still like it. heehee.

Comment

Working...
                              X