Ipad MINI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipad MINI

IPad mini finally being launched..what do you guys think of it? Is there much point in buying one?

i would get it if it's 4g enabled... the current ipads are just too heavy IMO and too huge for reading..i am perfectly happy with my bb 9900 as my phone so i dont want and dun need another touch screen phone

Comment

I think you're right- it would be worthwhile if the Mini is 4g. I am also happy with the iPhone 5 i have now, so will have to wait and see! Ipad mini will be more practical than the larger iPad

Comment

I bought i pad mini through Best Online Shopping in India | Buy And Save More in Beauty Products, Watches, Electronics and other - GrabMore.in

Comment

Basically the only selling point of the ipad mini is its weight and small form factor which makes it good for reading and nothing else, in that case, the new kindle would definitely be a better choice in terms of ease of use, clarity of words, and availability of books. Dont forget that ibooks has not really gone international , so unless you have a huge database of books in pdf format ready at your disposal, kindle would be a better choice.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	574475_503368406364042_995147195_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	3607646

I probably won't use an ipad mini unless it's free! Cuz I'm more of an Android user anyway.. just came across this contest for an ipad mini! Looks quite easy to join and got other prizes to win also: Celebrate Christmas 2012 With OpenRice!

Comment

I saw the iPad mini selling at some hand phone shop, less than $490 for one. Still thinking whether I should get it or not as I already have my iPad. Though the mini is smaller and lighter to carry around and fit into my not so big bag.

Comment

Hey there, my hubby got me one for my birthday and I'm really loving it cos of its small and light size. I had second thoughts cos it didn't have retina function and I read alot on my ipad but its been great so far. You really would love the lightness and portability, the previous ones are really too heavy and bulky to carry around. Actually my second choice would be a Samsung... hope you decide soon!

Comment

Win an iPad MINI!!!!!

Comment

I couldnt decide which colour to buy. White or Black?

Comment

I use this daily. I like it more than I thought I would. If you don't care about retina display then I suggest shopping for it. The display is awesome as it is! So I didn't care about not waiting for the up coming one. It is really the best size. I take it almost everywhere. Completely perfect for school.

Comment

How To Make Free Calls From Smartphone

We give you an ideal thought to look at our innovative Absolutely free app offering calling and sending sms globally . Basically sign up to get the first 100 % free global phone call or send a phone text free of cost . No need to lookup and setup any type of zero cost Sms apps anymore , as CallsFreeCalls provides you with a superb VoIP messenger application .

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/call...506916707?mt=8

Comment

Kickboxing trainer for iPhone

Below are the best features of Thai Kickboxing Workout: Beginner

Video training lessons.
                          Step-by-step workout instructions.
                          Multiple in-video angles to maximize learning perspectives.
                          Muay Thai fundamentals & training techniques.
                          Workout guidance by Former World Kickboxing Association World Champion Edge Brown.
                          Click here to download it https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thai-kickboxing-workout-beginner/id423565957?mt=8

Comment

Fitness App

***SCENARIO-BASED TRAINING***

When you begin SFC, you’ll start out as a "Wannabe" – but don’t worry. With time, sweat and commitment, you’ll advance through a series of real-world Qualification Challenges and earn higher ranks and achievements. But don’t get comfortable or rest on your achievements: if you fail an exam, your rank and achievements will be reset. After all, second place is just the first loser!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seal...507438430?mt=8 Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	3608245
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568.jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	3608246

Comment

This was a fascinating read, I really enjoyed it
                              Great, honest review! Thanks