X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best and Worst Features!

Hi babes,

Name your best and worst features!
    Last edited by Secret peace; 15-09-2007, 10:15 PM.

Best: Eyes? Actually none... but its the best of the worst
    Worst: Loads.... my flat flat nose, witch's chin, strong square jawline, small short face, hairy body, short fat legs, flabby arms, small belly pot, small small butt,........ oh boy do i look hideous!

Comment

Best: Height
      Worst: My tiny breasts.

Comment

hahaha i was amused by this thread! girls are girls...

Here's mine!

Best feature: Hmm this is a hard one haha! Let me see..it has got to be ...my nose and my thigh...

Worst feature: HEIGHT! Yes Yes tiny breasts. HAHAHA

Comment

Worst: My skin!! that's why me need good coverage products. My bulging tummy!! need i say more??

Best: My eyes and my lashes.

Comment

Best: lashes

Worst: skin and flat behind, oh flat face and head too

Comment

Best: Eyes (that's the best of the worst)

Worst: OMG! There's so many. Let's see... tiny breasts, frizzled hair, bulging tummy. huge thighs, big waist, big but flat arse, height, hideous natural eyebrows (it's thick and short), double eye-lid eyes that look like single eye-lid...

Comment

Best: Skin. Not that it is THAT good, but at least it doesn't give me problems. And maybe boobies (after pregnancy). lol.

Worst: Tummy! And my broad feet.

Comment

Best: Skin

Worst: Temper - I have serious authority issues. I mean serious ...

Physically I'm not perfect, but if I want to get nitpicky I'd be dissatisfied with everything. So I've learnt to let go. I can either go do something about it e.g. strict nutrition/workout regime and plastic surgery and still lament I'm dissatisfied or just learn to live with it. You can't change who you are. I'm healthy and not handicapped. That's what's most important.

Comment

Best: lips and skin (body)

Worst:gosh, tons, i suppose eyes, toes, arms, skin(face)..list can be endless!

Comment

Best: Difficult one - I'm thankful for everything that I have!

Worst: Definitely my eyesight, at 900 degrees! It has made me miserable and worried for so long.

Comment

Best-my frame, can eat and not put on weight

Worst-bad complexion and panda eyes. my boobs(or lack of it)

Comment

Best Feature - Got to be my complexion and nose!!

Worst - Big Bums, fat tummy, being short and my small eyes!!

Comment

best: eyebrows

worst: my TINY breasts... (even growing teenagers can beat me without sweat when Im buying my bras...)

Comment

Best: my smile, height

Worst: wavy, unmanagable hair..., small eyes, too many moles on my face, tummy...

Comment

Working...
                              X