Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid apps for free in apple appstore iOS

It really works, now playing Angry Birds Star Wars on my iPhone5

1. Open Safari on your device and go to the url “bit.ly/SgCZnU" this is my referral that help you gain extra spins for every app downloaded.

2. Install the profile when prompted, this will give them some of your data to allow the application to work.

3. Tap “Spin” until you have accumulated enough credits to redeem what you want.

4. Tap the cash out button to view the offers available.

5. Chances are you won’t have enough credits yet, click back followed by the get more spins button.

6. Each time you download a sponsored application you will gain the number of spins displayed on the page + bonus from my referral.

7. Download and open for 30 seconds an application or two.

8. Use your spins until you have enough credits.

9. Click cash out and pick your prize

BUT, the download code can only be used in the US appstore

so go ahead to create a US appleid

follow the steps here:
    How To Create A US iTunes Account (& Access US-Only Contents) Without A Credit Card

or

Creating a USA or UK iTunes Account « How To Work My Apple Device

Once you have done so, redeem the apps that you want and enjoy paid apps for free!

just got my $50 iTunes credits, they're running out fast

Comment

How To Make Calls Free From iphone

CallsFreeCalls is a fantastic application allowing you to call any number independently of its location. It is a completely free VoIP (Voice over the Internet Protocol) messenger and free SMS online service available for everyone.
      You have a plethora of possibilities to use your iPhone as a perfect connection and communication tool worldwide, using our top notch tech and WiFi or 3G. https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/call...506916707?mt=8

Comment

Best Kickboxing Trainer For iPhone

Turn the ultimate family friendly martial arts lesson into an aggressive fitness experience! Download Thai Kickboxing Workout: Beginner and discover how the pro’s Muay Thai practice regiment can help you get fit today! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/thai...423565957?mt=8

Comment

Fitness Trainer App

SEAL Fitness Challenge (SFC) is the ultimate personal fitness training app that is based on the US Navy SEALs’ Physical Fitness Qualification Challenge.
          It’s perfect for new exercisers, extreme fitness enthusiasts, and everyone in between. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seal...507438430?mt=8 Click image for larger version

Name:	screen568x568.jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	3608243

Comment

This is really thorough - great article.
            Great study guys!

Network support company in Essex 

Comment

Working...
            X