Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling a car..

Hi cotters,

Not sure if you have any idea. But do you all know who to go to if I wish to sell my car directly?

TIA~

you can sell it at sgcarmart.
    think the website url is: Singapore No.1 Car Site for New Car & Used Cars - sgCarMart

Comment

Ya can sell at sgcarmart or stcars webbie.

why u selling yr car? me & my friend started renting a car lately. the best alternative we figured out so far. and it's unbelieably cheap to rent rather than buy ***. maybe after u seel yr car u can consider reting also hehehe

Comment

My brother happen to sell his car by posting and ad in sgcarmart and surprisely few day later there are few buyer contact him. Both of them went through sgcarmart connect for all the paperwork for free without paying anything! Didn't know sgcarmart have such a service.

Comment

yeah.. sgcarmart is the best to buy/sell

Comment

Serious? Don't need to pay anything at all? How come so good?

Comment

So you renting the car for long term? How much?

Comment

HI all! sorry for the late reply.. D:

Then when you all post on sgcarmart already, who help you all do paperworks? dealers ah?

Comment

HI all! sorry for the late reply.. D:

Then when you all post on sgcarmart already, who help you all do paperworks? dealers ah?

Comment

Originally posted by MeliviaLow View Post
                    My brother happen to sell his car by posting and ad in sgcarmart and surprisely few day later there are few buyer contact him. Both of them went through sgcarmart connect for all the paperwork for free without paying anything! Didn't know sgcarmart have such a service.
                    So good? What's the catch?

Comment

Dunnid dealers luhs.. got free lancers help also or.. heard sgcarmart got new service can help. dunno called what sgcarmart connect or what de..

neh, see..
                      Auto Car Loan, Insurance & Full Settlement For Direct Buyers & Sellers

Comment

you can post your advertisement on stcars or oneshift also ma.. there also got people sell cars..

sgcarmart connect the service can rely on one anot?

Comment

you can post your advertisement on stcars or oneshift also ma.. there also got people sell cars..

sgcarmart connect the service can rely on one anot?

Comment

Sorry late reply. Can ah.. Of course? I mean, they are under sgcarmart eh.. Lol.

But dunno about now because of the new rule that govt impose recently. -.-'

Comment

I sold my car thru sgcarmart too

Comment

Working...
                              X