Quiet places to study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet places to study

Anyone knows Which MacDonalds not so crowded?...

preferably with a power point for my laptop

The one @ YMCA (weekdays)?

Comment

The one at Ginza [email protected] Westcoast Road is remotely-quiet.

Except for the occasional after-school kids.

Comment

thankie will take a look at the west coast one..

Comment

On weekdays, you could try the one at K.H Kea building near Bras Basah (it's the blue building). Very quiet during non lunch hours, and even during lunch hours the crowd isn't that bad that you have to give your seat up.

Comment

FAJAR MAC! i always go there and study~!

Comment

clementi.

Comment

sembawang road... it's also a 24 hr drive through, see more people studying then eating

Comment

sembawang road? oh the one atopposite the camp.. yeah, it's kind of quiet.. what about serene center?

but you sure you can use their powerpoint? i would suggest sch library though.

Comment

ee... prefer Mac because need the internet for my work...and there got free Wifi

lib wifi think charges are quite ex...if i am not wrong

Comment

i think the mac at ymca's v quiet. really empty from what i see. i also go there quite often.

Comment

the taman jurong mac located near the "Tang Dynasty Village" area

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmummy
                          FAJAR MAC! i always go there and study~!
                          second this! the only time when it's like more crowded is during cny when all the hawker centres are closed?

babe, i was so sad when the one near my house (as in blk259) was converted into the 24 hr coffeeshop.

Comment

agree!! usually there are more people studying than eating

Comment

i will pass by the outlet at taman jurong on weekend mornings, and i think it's really empty? or perhaps it's too early? i'm there around 10+? hee! and the size of the mac there is quite big IIRC?

avojuice: you stay around bt panjang too?

me and my best friend used to hang out at the mac after school during our secondary school days! that was like 6+ years ago? gosh, i'm old.

Comment

Working...
                              X