This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that "street brows plucker" on TV?

I don't know if I've watched the preview of Police and Thief II correctly.. but I think I saw that SBP formerly seen outside Tangs in the next coming episode.

Am I seeing it wrongly?

you talking about that media whore-steven? urgh :puke: yeah i think he does regular cameos on television

Comment

yeah, Steven Lim... think I see him casting as a guy with blue streaks in his hair....... but I cannot confirm.

Comment

yea! i saw him too.

everytime i see him i feel a wave of nausea. I remembered watching this variety talent show on Channel 8(hosted by Mark Lee and guest appearance by Fann Wong) which he took part in. He did his stripper dance(also from Singapore Idol) which caused Mark Lee to leave the set because he too was too disgusted. :puke: and now this guy has a cameo with Mark Lee... hrmm..

Comment

he auditioned for singapore idol before! he was gross!!! :puke:

he was the guy in yellow swimming trunks... or was that even underwear?!?!?

Comment

Hi for yr info you might like to check out his website here

Dunno if its ok if i post up the website, but since it's a public website that anyone can see, shouldn't be a problem. It's really kinda hilarious.

Besides he would probably welcome this sort of extra 'attention' anytime!

Comment

oh gross, he sells photos of himself! argh who wants to start a spree for steven lim's photos? haha

Comment

This guy really has my sympathies. He's the male version of Bai Ling.

Comment

o! he was in singapore idol all right. and he was in yellow speedos. yeap, those tight lycra stuff in bright banana yellow.

heh!

and if that's not enough, check <a href="http://www.stevenlim.net"> this</a> out.

Comment

Yucks, that yellow underwear guy again :Doh:
                    He likes to pose his pics in his famous yellow underwear on his website. I think he's trying too hard to get into showbiz and ended up getting famous the wrong way. I heard from my friends that he likes to pluck girls' eyebrows to the shape like crayon shin (la pi xiao xin)

Comment

from last year, he hangs outside Tangs (MAC entrance), & pesters girls.

he also appear in Streets, posing as Superman to 'rescue' the helpless on streets.

i also spotted him & his SO once, outside Suntec Tower Records. Hmm... speechless

Comment

he has an SO??... oh gawd, that poor girl..

Comment

she is so meek-looking , hope she is not in CC.

Comment

ooops...

Comment

Originally posted by kopibeauty
                              This guy really has my sympathies. He's the male version of Bai Ling.

Be careful about this man. I won't be surprised if he's lurking around somewhere and reading our posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X