Checking in from workplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in from workplace

hey hey so quiet here this week! today is friday!!!

sigh whole of this week, though i'm tired, eyes gonna close but i just couldn't fall asleep...

makes me very temperamental...

feeling so guilty to my bf..i even hung up his phone while he was calling me from his army camp bcause i find that he is wasting my time by talking about nonsense stuffs about bears( i guess he was trying to cheer me up though)..i was thinking i am already so tired, and waited for your call so late and can't you say something more constructive?? ..AHAHA

felt so bad..

not sure whats wrong with me...

tryneeeee, gingerrrr...where are you? haha :bore:

Comment

I'm here!!!

Hey its Friday I don't feel like working! Went for a super long lunch with my parents just now. Just got back a while ago! Hehehehhe

Comment

me too went for super long lunch with colleagues! its fridaeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

And we can go home soon!!!!

Comment

cupo have you called your BF? guess he must be feeling sad you hung up on him!

Comment

oh! he called me in the morning!! i apologised that i was really tired...i guess he was more worried than angry with me..

hmm..must start doing some reflection...felt so bad..i should be

Comment

i cannot go home!! i going for lesson! anyway, im always looking forward to class! the lecturer's funny! lucky me

Comment

Oh that's nice of him!

I'm going for lessons too, or rather course! Marriage course! AHahahahha my motherinlaw asks whether we are going for baby making classes!!

Comment

huh! whats the marriage course about? stretch over a period of time?! hahaha...so interesting to know there's such course

Comment

ginger, how old are you? heee

Comment

cupo you ask me very cute questions. Heeheheee have answered you right? Will wait for your next round of questions next week!

Comment

Working...
                        X