Secret Valentine's Swap Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Valentine's Swap Goodies

can't wait!!! Need to announce the arrival of my wish-item!!

My Sweet SV Partner is fast & here's how my goodie looks like :

a bunch! I waited for this to come so i didn't replace my old tattered curtains even before CNY. I love it.

yay!!!

to pinkqueen for being such a sweet SV! we love you dearie!

Comment

vernis: glad you like it but it was no surprise cos it was in your wishlist! =)

Comment

but the postman came my place (no one in), he chucked outside my door, it was STILL THERE when i returned home (very much earlier than usual) is a SURPRISE

haha... now everyone knows who is super efficient now, since my SV partner owns up.

Thanks for yr effort & time getting it.

Comment

vernis, what exactly was that u received? can't tell fr the pics.

Comment

She received her shower curtain which she wanted

Comment

pictures posted by Vernis are alltime tiny.

i can finally shower now !!

Meow, i didn't bath for weeks since before CNY so u enjoyed my smell on V-Day???

Comment

so vernis, you have lost your swap virginity to pinkqueen.

argh!!??

so, how u like swapping? hehehe...

Comment

Haha its nice to see someone happy! =)

I think we can have a MAKEUP swap the next time round? haha

Will be super interesting! since we are all gagas over MU

Comment

Girls,

You can post here if you've sent out your SV pressie to your SV or if you've received yours!

I think a few girls would be sending theirs out these few days right?

Exciting!!

Comment

I've posted out my SV's gift on Saturday morning. Dear SV, please let me know when you've recieved it okie? Thanks.. And I hope you like the present!

Comment

Posted out my SV's pressie for her on Sat too! Hope you like the pressie dear SV!

Comment

Hi stila! I received the SV package yesterday. But as I got home too late (and too tired! one whole week of experiments), I didn't have the chance to thank you.

When I saw it was addressed to me, I was still wondering what I bought online. I haven't bought anything recently... then it finally dawned that it was my SV

Thanks for the TFS products and bonus TBS lippie. I use TBS mango mostly though. I'll keep the Spice one for future use. PS. Do I need to keep the yogurt in the fridge?

And to my own SV, I'll be getting YOUR care package out soon!!

Comment

My dear SV, I mailed your stuff out today! I hope you get it soon and that nothing is broken *crosses fingers!*

Comment

Originally posted by chewie
                              Hi stila! I received the SV package yesterday. But as I got home too late (and too tired! one whole week of experiments), I didn't have the chance to thank you.

When I saw it was addressed to me, I was still wondering what I bought online. I haven't bought anything recently... then it finally dawned that it was my SV

Thanks for the TFS products and bonus TBS lippie. I use TBS mango mostly though. I'll keep the Spice one for future use. PS. Do I need to keep the yogurt in the fridge?

And to my own SV, I'll be getting YOUR care package out soon!!
                              YAY! I am so happy it reached you safely!

The TBS lippie was a limited edition from last yr Xmas so I thought it would nice to have something LE in your pressie !
                              I heard from the SA that you dont have to keep the unopened yoghurt masks in the fridge. try it ! I am loving the ones I got for myself while shopping for you

The SA says that for the yoghurt masks, it would be good to use it after cleansing and applying your toner. Leave the mask on for about 5 mins and wash off Your skin would feel instantly smoother and clearer! Oh yea, she told me that there is no need to finish one little container at a good. One "box" is good for about 2 uses. Keep it in the fridge after it's opened

HTHs!
                              Last edited by stilafaux; 01-03-2005, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X