All about ipod/ipod mini/ipod shuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about ipod/ipod mini/ipod shuffle

<I'm not sure where i should place this post so mods feel free to move it to where it belongs. >

I can't decide whether i should get an ipod mini or shuffle!! Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd just like something that can replace my discman and 240 songs are probably enough and i like the size of the shuffle...but should i pay a bit more (the ipod mini is so cheap now!) and just get the mini for extra features (and a screen)?

personally i would pay a bit more and get the mini coz i would like to be in control of what i listen to! hehe. imagine suddenly you feel like listening to a particular song and you won't be able to find it till it shuffles to that song!!!

actually have you thought of getting a creative? it's really not bad! and in terms of size, it's much smaller. plus i like it that it has a FM tuner just in case i want to listen to the radio/news.

my bf used to have an iPod then he switched to a creative muvo micro. it's really small and handy. plus he feels that the sound quality is better.

Comment

really?? hmm...am unfamiliar with creative..how much did ur bf get it for? yeah u are right abt not being to control the songs for the shuffle..hmmm..thanks for that!

Comment

we have friends working at creative so he got it at staff price. $274 for 1GB (plus all the other creative features). it's really a steal! i'm so tempted to get one as well!!!! if i'm not wrong, it's retailing at $300+ in the stores.

i think you can get more info from hardwarezone or cnet

Comment

Ok, thanks!! hate the way i get so enticed by the beauty of apple products! Hehe.

Comment

but, apple is indeed very attractive! so class and very style!!!

Comment

If you are a real music buff, I would say, go for the mini. Now that the price has dropped somemore

But the shuffle is so so small, and it acts up as a flashdrive.

I would get both actually.

Comment

Ok...I have sucuumbed..went to look around and decided on a pink ipod mini. 4GB for just $348! A steal,right? The colours are a bit different from the previous mini though...mines kind of hot pink. Bought a more subtle pale pink leather cover for it too. Still getting used to it now

Comment

I'm also disappointed by the new pink. I much prefer the more subtle pink of the old minis.

By the way, congrats on your buy!

Comment

Thanks! Yah, the pink is very 'pinky'. Would've preferred a lighter pink. The sound quality is really really good..am so impressed. :wow:

Comment

i want an IPOD!!! anyone knows where to buy it at a cheaper price?

Comment

Can always try SLS. By the way, if you don't mind, they're selling the older ipod minis really cheaply now. Rumours has it that you can find the older minis for $299 at SLS.

Comment

The ipod shuffle is interesting and way convenient if you are look for a simple mp3 player for the gym and also wanting to use it as a flashdrive.

I might be contemplating on getting the Ipod shuffle as I am needing a flash drive pretty badly to transfer files when it's urgent but I am still not sure if I still need another mini mp3 player as I already have creative zen!

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                            Can always try SLS. By the way, if you don't mind, they're selling the older ipod minis really cheaply now. Rumours has it that you can find the older minis for $299 at SLS.
                            Thanks, maybe i will pop by there one day and try to plead and bargain with the uncles ( "I am only a student ! no money!") haha

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
                              The ipod shuffle is interesting and way convenient if you are look for a simple mp3 player for the gym and also wanting to use it as a flashdrive.
                              Yes, I totally forgot about the shuffle for the sport. All these talk about these babies make me impatient to get my shuffle first, and then my mini later.

Comment

Working...
                              X