Makeover done in Johor Bahru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeover done in Johor Bahru

I am interested to go JB and have my makeover done there.

I wish to have something unique, like those magazine shots kind..where they play with furnitures and all..not just sit there n pose..

any recommendations?? please post!!!
    I would love to see pictures if any.

Please provide address and telephone number. any other extra details are greatly appreciated!!

Hi liyun, mine was a simple one, not that kind of magazine shots. Uploaded for you. Not very clear because image size is reduced.
    Last edited by esabelle; 03-05-2004, 09:06 PM.

Comment

thks for the pic. it's lovely~

only way to contact them is to call? they do not have email or something?
      Last edited by teiko; 07-03-2005, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I don't think they have email. There are many more shops around that area. So you can source around too.

Comment

Originally posted by esabelle
          I don't think they have email. There are many more shops around that area. So you can source around too.
          oh..many shops there? but good or not??
          that studio u went..spore also got a branch..at bugis..
          Last edited by teiko; 07-03-2005, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I'm not too sure about the other shops. The one at Bugis Singapore just happened to have the same name I think, don't think they are related in any way. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Originally posted by esabelle
              I'm not too sure about the other shops. The one at Bugis Singapore just happened to have the same name I think, don't think they are related in any way. Good luck in your search.
              not the same? hahaha...okie..
              thks for ur info
              Last edited by teiko; 07-03-2005, 10:05 PM.

Comment

anyone else went JB for makeovers before?
                can u share ur experiences? :huh:

Comment

Makeover done in JB

Would like to go over to JB for makeover.. anyone did it there ? any studio to recommend ?? can post some pic if u done there before... thanks !

Comment

do you mind go to Johor Jaya for make over.

I have sign up 2 package and i wish to sell one of them.

RM550 for 4 different looks. 21 pieces of photo in the album. 1 8R photo with frame. and i forgot...

Comment

Made a research on Makeover at JB last sat.. In case anyone interested, there are 2 type of albums.. they call it "Mei Gong" or digital. Digital is much more expensive, about RM200. There are alot of studios near The Store (Sentosa), but some are quite expensive over there,I got price ranged from RM300+ to RM 900+.

Comment

Hi gals, any particular outlet or areas that have studios? Im also interested in makeover in JB. I went to Coverlooks before, its too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmay1218
                          do you mind go to Johor Jaya for make over.

I have sign up 2 package and i wish to sell one of them.

RM550 for 4 different looks. 21 pieces of photo in the album. 1 8R photo with frame. and i forgot...
                          i forgot to indicate i sign up 2 package when there has promotion that also include one looks can wear their evening gown for free but only give RM50 deposit each. and you can go there whenever you are free.

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wny
                            Hi gals, any particular outlet or areas that have studios? Im also interested in makeover in JB. I went to Coverlooks before, its too expensive.
                            How much is your budget ? I went to CoverLook too.. its RM$499 around (SGD$216) with promotion.. around 6R size for the 20pics album then free 12pcs 3R, 1pcs 12R, 4styles..

If u want cheaper one.. can try SuperStar at CitySquare also(I went on Sat and they're having a booth at level one outside McDonald)...3R album RM$198 4 Styles, not sure about the freebies..

Comment

those who want to go make over in JB i have an advice

it is not worth that you take the small package, because after the phone out, the SA will used many ways to persuade you change to maybe 8R album or whatever. and most of the time people will listen to them and after add up all those, total up may reach RM1000.

Thus, i suggest you all might as well take the big package including everything will be cheaper!

Comment

Working...
                              X