Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surveyscout.com

hi all,

anybody subcribed to this service before? it sounds tempting that i can earn $$$ from home for just filling up survey forms. however, there are no free lunches on earth. sounds too good to be true. are there any grey areas pertaining to this kind of website?

Wow not bad huh...

I should start collecting $ to subscribe to my list of available surveys too

*chuckles*

Comment

Re: surveyscout.com

Originally posted by minioreo
      hi all,

anybody subcribed to this service before? it sounds tempting that i can earn $$$ from home for just filling up survey forms. however, there are no free lunches on earth. sounds too good to be true. are there any grey areas pertaining to this kind of website?
      Yes, get spammed to death. If you do subscribe, make sure you use a free email account like Hotmail or Yahoo.

angie

Comment

If the site is based on the US, most likely we wont get any surveys because the companies are usually concerned abt US consumers' opinions etc..

Comment

ae260,

so did u manage to get what they promised? like cash or prizes... would you recommend someone to take it up?

Comment

Nope I've never tried this particular site but most survey websites will sell/resell your email address for money.

Looong time ago I used to hunt for Beenz (sort of like an online currency... any other cotters do this?) which often required you to register at websites or do short surveys/quizzes, click around particular websites until you found all the Beenz, etc. These Beenz could then be used as payment at various websites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble. I got quite a few free books from my Beenz account! Fortunately I used my hotmail account for almost all of these but til today I still can't get my hotmail addy off spammers lists (and it's been at least 5 years!)

angie

Comment

Me!! I also collected beenz last time and exchange it with Robinson vouchers Same with you Angie, still getting spam until now!!

I was considering surveyscout before because I planned to quit my job and thought it could add extra dollars to my household income. But dunno if they are legitimate

Comment

hey got robinson's voucher to exchange.. i dont mind being spammed!!! can always use another free email a/c... how to i go abt collecting beenz?

looks like nobody here has tried such survey website b4.. i chanced upon this website which said that they require singaporeans and malaysians respondents, which then led me to websites like surveycount and surveyplatinum

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot all about those Robinsons vouchers! I knew there were other things I used my Beenz for

minioreo, Beenz was during the dot com boom era, the company closed down at least 4 or 5 years ago. No harm trying the survey websites but make sure you do use a free email account.

angie

Comment

hmmm too bad beenz is not ard anymore... =(

there's harm subcribing to the survry websites ***... as there is a subcription fee of abt USD$40. although they say that they will refund you in case of disastifaction, i still have doubts...

Comment

My friend subscribed to a certain traffic site where you recommend your friends to click on the link and when you hit a certain number they will mail a US$50 money order to your place. By the time he paid for all the admin charges of the bank, he got only SG$40? All the hassles for money... But it's still money, if I have the time, why not?

Comment

I remember seeing a survey site that doesn't require you to pay subscription. Will post the link here if I can find it again.

Comment

Working...
                        X