Mobile phone usage by men-on-duties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phone usage by men-on-duties

Mobile phone usage by men in blue and green who are on duty.

what's your say?
    Last edited by nicole; 12-03-2005, 02:51 PM.

dont get it. who are the men in blue and green?

Comment

Policemen and NS men?

Comment

ya i think so too ginger

Comment

:Doh: last time i was very disturbed when i spotted the navy blue guys doing so, especially they kept talking about personal stuff. nowadays, they use bluetooth so whether calls are on official basis or not u have any idea?? i doubt so.

I seldom have chance to see green men on duty .

btw, where to see? but i have plenty of light-blue men in my canteen during lunchtime.

U mean those colourful men on duty are not encouraged/allowed to use their own HP?
          Last edited by teiko; 08-03-2005, 09:38 PM.

Comment

light blue men...hmm i get it...starting with "S" is it...why must use all these code words? HAHA

Comment

are they allowed to use their handphones? even the ones we see patrolling at the airport, they're not even allowed to talk to one another while doing their rounds.

Comment

Navy Blue = Policemen (Mr Plod)

Sky Blue = Airforce Men

Green = Army Men

White = Navy Men

Correct me if wrong as i don't know much friends who serve our nation......

Comment

My bf who was in NS last time used to yak on and on on his camp phone while on duty ..

Comment

wait wait... wait... TP how?? White with Black Belt men ah? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by miracle
                      My bf who was in NS last time used to yak on and on on his camp phone while on duty ..
                      Yak to U??

Comment

imagine them using the mobile and smsing
                        hmmm, i dont think they are allowed to use their mobiles on duty, not sure though

however i am very sure national service boys are allowed to use camp phones.

Comment

This is interesting.

My SO is from police when he served NS. He told me before, mobile phone is part of the authorised "equipment" that they can carry with them, even during duty.

Comment

Perhaps by using phone in the public yakking away doesn't really display their professionalism?

Comment

asking them to make calls on public phones are worse

Comment

Working...
                              X