Drunken exposure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken exposure?

one night when I was about to enter News Room Bar, there was an drunken lady carried out by 2 guys. Many people looked at her including me as we found that she wore old granny undy under her chic mini skirt, yuck! would rather she was panty less, at least the image is not that horrible

I rather be caught wearing granny panties than to be pantyless. Imagine everyone seeing your privates. ERM ..

Comment

purpose of this thread?

when pple get drunk, all sort of unruly behaviour shows
      ladies being carried out when drunk, not an uncommon sight at drinks!

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
        I rather be caught wearing granny panties than to be pantyless. Imagine everyone seeing your privates. ERM ..
        yr sitting position is good enough. hee....

err.... yes, wonder why the panty beneath a chic skirt. hopefully no one snapped her!!

Comment

I wouldn't want to be caught in these 2 situations wearing granny panties & not wearing at all. I think the best thing is to exercise some self-control when we drink. Don't get yourself so drunk til you don't even know what is happening around you.

Comment

oh my! i rather have some form of underwear on if i'm going to get exposed. no way would i rather go panty-less. :wow:

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
              hi, ginger, I think of course if we were the drunken lady, we would rather wear whatever panty than go without it. But as I was the one witnessing only, hence ...

but guess in the night, its very obvious with a light color old granny panty, maybe it would not be so obvious if she was pantyless.

Comment

Oh my! Hmmm, frankly I do hope that I will not be caught drunk. If i really have to choose, I think grandma panties will be better compared to pantyless...

Comment

Haha.. I don't mind granny panties but no way am I going to go pantyless. But so far, I always watch my limits

Comment

I don't mind old granny panty too. I agree totally with bebelatte. I have seen girls being carried out of the ladies bottomless in clubs, got pulled up from the dance floor and flashing their boobs in pubs. These happen everytime. If you are conscious of the way you look outside, don't drink so much.

Comment

what's wrong with wearing granny underwear?
                      i dont think she expected anyone to see what she is wearing underneath her chic mini skirt right?
                      and it is definitely better than being panty-less.

Comment

Think Paris Hilton for pantyless ... EWW!!! And I've seen it all!

Comment

Haha, actually how does one define 'granny panties'? Sorry for my ignorance.. Heard this term many times but don't exactly know how a granny panty looks like. So, does it mean that, after we grow old and become a granny, we all have to wear 'granny panties'?

I guess I'm fine with any underwear so long as I feel comfortable in it, even if it's granny panties. Sue me. No way am I going panty-less, u never know what kinda 'accidents' might happen.

Btw, I never knew Paris has a reputation for going pantyless. But I'm not surprised though.

Comment

Think Bridget Jones

Comment

hrmm... moral of the story? ladies please exercise some self-control and dignity when you're out having fun... you might not remember what happened, but i bet a dozen other people would!

it's really a total loss of image everytime i see those girls who are dead drunk by the roadside... lying down on the road, dressed in their nice clothing... puking their guts out, oblivious to everything...

why is it that there are always so many girls who can't take so much alcohol but yet drink to the point of no return? it's really dangerous coz they won't even remember if anybody took advantage of them in their drunken state.

Comment

Working...
                              X