BBC Sex ID test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Sex ID test

Some researchers say that men can have 'women's brains' and that women can think more like men.

Find out more about 'brain sex' differences by taking the Sex ID test, a groundbreaking experiment designed by a team of top psychologists:

* Pit your wits against visual challenges.
    * Get a brain sex profile and find out if you think like a man or a woman.
    * See how your results relate to theories about brain sex.
    * Contribute anonymously to a future BBC television programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...add_user.shtml

Phew, just did the whole test! It says that I'm more male-brain oriented. I thought the spatial task (matching the angle of the line with its twin) was quite easy and got 19/20..and most women get 14 on the average? I'm also right brained and i like more feminine faces? Ack. Very interesting info though!

Comment

Yeah it's pretty long! My score was about +25 female (the average is +50).

The two surprises for me were the eyes one, where I got 9/10, which is pretty high even for a woman, and the 3D shapes test, where 10/12, which is higher than the average for men.

Comment

For me, the big surprises are also the eye test and the 3D Shape test. Eye test I got 10 out of 10. 3D shape test 9 out of 12. Results also say I like more masculine faces.

Comment

My score is 0 !!! how can it be?? :eh:

Comment

Results were quite scary.. haha.. it said that i'm more attracted to less masculine faces.. Didn't do well in the tests that girls are supposed to. But it still said that i've got a femine brain... weird.. but its interesting!!

Comment

I'm right smack in the middle where 0 resides too. Equal parts of male-ness and female-ness in my brain?

Comment

the only thing i'm female is the 'facial attractiveness' part.

i'm +50 male overall.

Comment

I am also +50 male overall. and 0 for female..

Comment

having problems with the website

Comment

i'm around 25 for the male brain!

i'm a man in a woman's body!

took a long time for me to finish the test. *phew*

Comment

I think the faces part is quite scary... =#

Comment

I'm in between where the average men and women score. That means I 'bu nan bu nu'? But what shock me was the eye test, got 8/10, which I am shock as I never expect me to be that accurate. Said I prefer more masculine face too.

bu nan bu nu= half male/half female

Comment

i got a completely average woman's results pretty interesting test...

Comment

Originally posted by ruthie
                              I think the faces part is quite scary... =#

i thought that part was quite hard. especially getting us to choose between the 2 available faces. and it didn't help with the type of models they provided.

ange is the only one who's an average woman! we're all males! :wow:

Comment

Working...
                              X