Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clamming up in front of interested parties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamming up in front of interested parties?

hi peeps,
    Just wondering does anyone have this kind of experience before? I feel that I can talk very normally:wave: (be very friendly, casual, funny) to my guy friends whom I know is attached or am not interested in me. But whenever i know that some guy likes me, I will start to clam up .I feel like I'm like a totally different person. I don't know why I am like that. Perhaps, I am aware of their motive to get close to me??
    any comments??

Used to be like that. But it made me wonder why I had to make both parties be uncomfortable with each other (which may result in a loss of friendship) and kicked that habit away. Told myself not to be too bothered about it and treat them as normal friends.

Comment

I used to be like that as well... but i think i can handle it just fine now... it depends on the guy too.. if the guy still try to get close to you after you said no... then it's normal that you try to avoid him by being clam up You don't want him to think that you are misleading him, right?

Comment

I can still behave normally even when I talk to guys who like me, i guess because in my eyes i still view them as normal friends and I am not too bothered about what they are motives but if the situation is reversed and I am the one with the crush on the guy, I clam up! In the end i end up totally ignoring any guy that i have a crush on haha

Comment

yes me too. I feel that my mind is blocked not only when i talked to guys who liked me, but also guys whom i liked. Sometimes i feel that my behaviour will be so not me. Also do not know what's wrong with me. Heehee

Comment

I'm guilty of that too.... in fact, I'll try ways and means to avoid him. No idea why but just feel very uncomfortable.. :roll:

Comment

I'm guilty of that too. And even when I like the guy and I know he likes me, I clam up.
              Hee I'm super weird!

Comment

i will!! But only when i have a huge crush on that guy. I will hate myself coz i will be so nervous for nothing!!! That feeling went off during my sec sch days but its back again! argh!!! but nevertheless, it feels so teenager to have crushes and that shy shy feeling whenever i see him. hehe

Comment

erm, i clam up in front of every guys (except my bro! lol)

Comment

me too! basically i'll clam up in front of any guys unless i really feel like they're brothers to me.

so i guess it's not a weird thing after all ya? since all of us who "confess" here are clamming up.

Comment

Me! me! me! This title heading is created just to describe me!

I am notoriously shy around strangers, especially cute guys!!! I only become chatty after i warm up to the person. As for my crushes, i never "warm-up" to them, will get tongue-tied when i talk to them, and my face flushes a tomatoe red! Seriously embarassing! :Doh:

Comment

Oh me too. I'll just have to forget about me liking them or them liking me and start to talk like a normal friend or something first.

Comment

Working...
                        X