Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Phone Downloads

Gals...

anyone know of any good websites that have interesting downloads.

I once heard someone's HP sms alert was actually his name
    i.e. Esther message, esther message

how interesting

Interesting! I wanna know where n how too! :wow:

Comment

that sounds cool! but i have no idea where to get such cool phone downloads. even if i did, i bet the samsung phones don't support them.

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
        Gals...

anyone know of any good websites that have interesting downloads.

I once heard someone's HP sms alert was actually his name
        i.e. Esther message, esther message

how interesting

heard from a friend that those messages are created using softwares that allows you to create your own ring tone and messages. Not sure what it's called though.

I usually go to http://www.iguanamobile.com/ig4/main...asp?nav=online to download tones and games for my Nokia 7610. Am addictied to this Aqua Pet Fish game, it's so fun and keeps me occuppied when waiting or on mrt!

Comment

Tks gal...

that's my same usual webby that i download my stuff.

Nothing much for Voice Ringtone. Plenty for polyphonic
          sometimes the downloads are rather costly too

Comment

if you're a samsung phone user, there's a way to download the voice ring tones from the samsung fun club!

there's a limited selection though.

the voice of jessica simpson saying: "this is jessica simpson. is someone's phone ringing? better pick it up!" or something like that.

another one from jessica simpson: "where's my phone? it's always at the Bottom Of My Louis (Vuitton)"

if it's for other models, i'm not too sure.

Comment

Lele just taught me how to customise the ring tone! If your phone has a voice recorder, u can record your SO voice "Pick up phone, pick up phone" then set as ring tone too!

Comment

that's what my colleague did. she recorded her son's laughter and used it as a ring tone. sounds cute initially but it can sound scary when you're working late in the office and then the phone suddenly "laughed"!!! :wow:

Comment

Free Ringtones, Wallpapers, Themes etc

for my 7260.

any websites that i can go to?

tia! =)

Comment

are there free downloads then? hehe..

Comment

Originally posted by shazzerlyn
                      that's what my colleague did. she recorded her son's laughter and used it as a ring tone. sounds cute initially but it can sound scary when you're working late in the office and then the phone suddenly "laughed"!!! :wow:
                      My sentiments exact. i once recorded my SO singing and set it as my ringtone..but i changed it soon after coz it scared me real bad in the middle of the night..

Comment

I've found it on www.zedge.no but i think you got to pay which i'm clueless about. :roll:

Comment

I have question about .mmf files. I think they're suppose to be multi-media files but how do I play it on the PC and how do I download it to my Nokia 6020. Yes, I've PC Suite installed on my computer.

1st of all, are .mmf files meant for Nokia phones?

Oh btw, someone mentioned this Taiwanese webby before, http://www.joyes.com/. I managed to save/download some ringtones without having to register to the site; I thought it's pretty cool. However, you'll need to follow the thread or the many posts to find "treasure".
                          But of course if you register, you'll probably get more goodies, more easily.
                          Last edited by GG; 07-07-2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Tks GG for the tip.

Webby is all in mandarin..hard to me to digest :Doh:

Comment

Yeah, me too initially. But after a while you know what to look for... just skip all the conversation and watch out for the "blue" hyperlink for files download.

Comment

Working...
                              X