Stuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck?

Saw this from another forum...poor thing..

i hope these pictures are the wonders of photoshop.

how did it get in there??

Comment

i dont think its real.... if it real.. that poor mouse will be squashed!!!

Comment

oUch..

i suppose it real as mouse is small in size, i'd got a hamster few years back, when i let it out of the cage it run around my room and squeeze itself out from there hole underneath the door, but for some reason when it want to come back it butt got stuck and struggle for quite sometime before it can free itself. And worst seeing my hamster suffer i can't open the door to save it, cause i'll squash it instead. When it out can c the teary eyes he got.. so heartpain..

Comment

ouch... It must have hurt a lot

Comment

haha looks like it was photoshopped

Comment

my first thoughts - ouch! I certainly hope that it's some pics being photoshop of course. It looks painful!

PsychoGer : OMG! That's really sad and painful.

crystal: is that your daughter? Looks so lovely and sweet!

Comment

*ouch*!!!
                my friend had so many hamsters that she once used her hamsters as balls! her younger sis will take them and throw them around.. but her hamsters seemed ok. and her hamsters are very very tame. never ever bite anyone. hm

Comment

omg.. hopefully its edited by photoshop..

Comment

*omg, so poor thing!

*oh my god

Comment

poor mousey... or is that a hamster?

my sis hamster also escaped from the cage and got stuck in the kitchen's drainage hole. in the end it died there.

Comment

OMG. can i know what is the other forum which you got those pictures from? Hmm. Why that person took pictures of that poor stuck animal? He/She cannot rescue it?

Sidetrack. I have late 3 small hamsters given by my bro's friend. But they died. My mum told me that it was due to fighting. So, hamsters must be separated ?
                        Now, i have another 2 male small hamsters given by my neighbour. They are getting on finely. I hope they do not die abruptly like those hamsters.

Comment

aww the hamster is so cute!
                          i think it was edited by photoshop ba..

Comment

that is so sad!! i had 2 hamsters and 1 of them died due to being 'stuck' at the cage behind the wheel..so i guess that happens sometimes..

Comment

prettyinpink, haha. if it was editted by photoshop, then it would be good. I really do not like to see such poor animals involved in any accident.

Comment

Working...
                              X