Magazine GWP Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine GWP Alert!

The June's issue comes with a free bikini. They have it in blue, olive and black. Anyone got them yet?
    Last edited by vixette; 26-05-2004, 11:19 AM.

I just bought mine today. My bikini is black in colour! I tried it and it looks flimsy and I don't feel 'secured' with it... I guess I will wear this only with flimsy clothes

Comment

oh okay.. maybe u can sew on a padding or something.. how's the fit? good?

Comment

i got it in black and threw it away. i wish they'll stop giving away freebies coz the quality is really bad. like babysammi said, it's so thin, you can see right through the material. and there's the "Style" label right smack on the bikini bottom.

Comment

mich: u threw it away? must have been really inferior quality then.. but then again it's a freebie..

Comment

Originally posted by snow angel
            oh okay.. maybe u can sew on a padding or something.. how's the fit? good?
            I think the bikini suits people who are more well-endorsed such as cup C.

Their matrial is really lousy but I dun mind wearing it underneath those flimsy clothes... I don't want to be caught dead wearing this bikini outside any beach or swimming pool. Imagine people look at the bikini and knows u got it as a freebie... gives a 'cheapo' image.

Comment

yeap, i agree. think it's best to layer it underneath a spaghetti top or summer dress.

Comment

Originally posted by snow angel
                mich: u threw it away? must have been really inferior quality then.. but then again it's a freebie..
                nobody else in my familty wants it. i don't think i can give it to anyone who might want it so i chucked it. but i never liked Style's freebies. personally, i would rather get perfume vials or skincare samples. similarly, i never had much use for Her World's "pashmina" or Female's magazine clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by babysammi
                  I think the bikini suits people who are more well-endorsed such as cup C.
                  You meant 'well-endowed', Sammi?

Me and my colleagues were mulling over whether to buy because of this.. not hard to guess we don't fall under this category

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                    You meant 'well-endowed', Sammi?

Me and my colleagues were mulling over whether to buy because of this.. not hard to guess we don't fall under this category
                    oops.. spelling error...

Comment

One of my friend wore it with a sheer top she had and it was great!

Comment

Freebie Alert with Magazine Purchases

Can we have such a thread??

Comment

Good idea

Here's the 1st alert:
                          Buy the latest issue of CLEO (May'05) from 7-11 stores and receive 1 Canmake eyeshadow. You can claim from the cashier counter when making payment.

Mine was a simmery green. Quite nice

Comment

aiyeah! good thread vernis! auntie always queue for FOC things! (joking ah don't me!) haha

Let's include discounts also. can we? discounts/freebies

Comment

Sengkang CompassPoint giving grey ones!!! don't go there try your luck!!

Here's a pretty old one but good deal, i posted it 10 days ago.

Go NAC's Kinokuniya get this month's Singapore Tatler mag, they giving away full-sized Hand Recovery in Jojoba. Their tel. no. is 67375021, call to check if still have stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X