Are you a morning or night person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a morning or night person?

I am a night person! Can't force myself to sleep till 2am and having problem waking up the next day...

I'm definitely a morning person! Staying up past 1am is a challenge to me..

Comment

hmmm....I can't stay up too late at most 12am and I really got difficulty waking up early in the morning if not because of work I will sleep till 12noon (during my weekends) so what am I? :roll:

Comment

i am a morning person... the greatest challenge for me is to sleep till 12 noon.... but my bf is more of a night person.. *faint*

Comment

I am definitely a night owl! Weekdays, i usually sleep past 1am & wakey 8. And weekends, i can stay up till wee hrs of 4am/5am just to chase my serials, then sleep till the sun burn the backside the next day! Weekends for me is sleeping in till 12 something, 1pm.. then LUNCH! Woo hoo! That's the life!

Comment

peekaboo, I am excatly the same as you. Hahaha, except that on weekdays i try and sleep by 11, but most of the time is past 11, close to 12 and I'll feel so tired the next day. But by night time, i am energetic again. Hahaha, like an owl!

Comment

Haha!! Looks like 2 night owls here at least! Sometimes, i try to tell myself.. must sleep early. Or not will get wrinkles! Or if the next day, i have to wake up early for a meeting or early classes, try to go to bed early.. but just doesn't work. I will just toss & turn toss & turn till 1am before shutting down.. Sigh.. :roll:

Comment

I'm totally a night person! I'm up till about 6 everyday and sleep about 7 am.
                It's not a good thing and I'm trying to change my habit!
                It's been this way for mannnny years though and seriously need some help to adjust my clock around.
                So I'm usually surfing CC during the wee hours of the night when it's all quiet here.Today is a great day because I haven't woken up by 1pm in the longest time! hopefully I can sleep earlier in the night today.

Comment

I am a morning person... I usually drop dead on my bed before 1am...

Comment

I am a morning person. The latest time I hit my bed is 11pm.

Comment

Definitely a night person. Much more active at night and can't get up in the morning due to late hours. Bad.

Comment

Night person... too used to sleeping late already, but trying hard to change my sleeping hours. Only can fall asleep after 4am these days.

Comment

I am a morning person ....have to go to bed at around 12plus

Comment

Im a night person.... sleep after 12am all the time... and wont wake up till noon time... I dread having to wake up so early everyday for work!

Comment

i'm a very morning person.i feel very energetic in the morning.
                              When night comes, i become lazy and simply refuse to move

Comment

Working...
                              X