Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Plan For Your Future?

Hey ladies....

I think everyone out here really good planer, so how do you ladies plan for your future?

Let us know more about you.....

^_*

Wow...that is a serious question, always been wondering what i will be doing when i graduate. I cannot imagine working but here I am working for 6 months already, cant really say I love my job but I dont hate it either.
    =) Still at the stage "trying to know what I want in life" ...how to plan for my own future?

Comment

I find that some time travel exercises help in planning for the future...
      something like this:

Imagine its the year 2025...

What do you look like?
      What are you doing?
      What do you see around you?
      Where do you stay?

And if you could travel back to 2005...what would you change?

Comment

i live by the saying "carpe diem" or seize the day! so currently i'm taking it a day at a time. esp since i turned 21 this year, i find that i'm more reluctant to embrace impending adulthood! careers and work relationships sound positively frightening to me and i just want to be a teen forever man.

so nope, i guess i haven't started really planning for my future yet! though I already have an idea as to my future calling, but i haven't gone into details like insurance plans, policies, etc etc etc. argh. mind boggling. :eh:

Comment

i don't really plan..
          but i do roughly gauge like what i will doing 5yrs later..
          if i plan and it doesnt come out as plan, then how?

Comment

planning is necessary but i dont think sticking strictly to it and following blindly works for me

we spend at least 15 years of our lives in education, then another probably 20 - 30 yrs of work life
            IMHO, working life is just to facilitate our way of life i think
            live the way u want it to be but not be bound by i guess

and oh, i dont really plan much but things just fall into place nicely!

Comment

Ya... Everytime i will plan it very well & good. Like dream... When will i reach my dream?

Sometime i will think this way " Why i had to plan my future? Will I suffer? What if i didnt reach my goal & how would I feel?"

But anyway imagine just feel great....
              As Long As I'm happy with it.. And i'm not hurting anyone

^_*

Comment

I believe in short term plan.. such as getting a degree by when..

But anything more than 5 yrs, I cant be bothered. No one can tell me how long I will live so why plan so much..

Comment

Haha so true..you live by today, not knowing what is going to happen tommrow =) thats why we need insurance so that our families are protected!

Anyway I find my plan changing along with my Bf as our career paths develop and hopefully can see our future more clearly...but also cannot depend on each other...maybe things will change somehow...

Comment

My future plan are like - Me & between my BF... Start a business, would personality change due to new environment, Our date for ROM, after ROM where we should stay (will it be like now), Wedding dinner or High tea, Honey moon, our baby born in which year.... & etc

^_*

Comment

I don't do long term planning because things change and i change my mind all the time.

I usually plan in blocks of 3 days.

Comment

i love to plan and and talk things out with my family, SO and friends! especially when it comes to my career and what modules will i wanna take in the coming 2 years. i always suppose its better to plan. my secondary school teacher told me that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. that's quite true.

cherish

Comment

Jess

haha does that mean he do not need to propose? or he already did? Since he know you are most probbaly marrying him. =) Must tell him still need engagment ring and knee down to propose!!

Comment

don't really plan as if plan then cannot fullfilled so just plan each and everyday..no long term plan but will dream of what n what..haha
                            like example: oh in another one month I'm going where n where or do a biz or what...
                            but after one month... oh..nothing happen...
                            then in the end will be a kong tou zhi piao...

Comment

when each day has past, do you sometimes feel that you have not accomplished anything.

I have no planning whatsoever of my future. I only day dream of what i may be doing or what i want in the future. but i don't have any plans on how to fullfill them.

planning is a very difficult task. You don't know what will happen in the future.

Y not just live your lives to the fullest. Each day try to do something meaningful.

Comment

Working...
                              X