Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Singapore Sale

Hi Guys
    i'm considering coming to Singapore to the GSS. is it worth it and do anyone know if Christian Dior has sales on the bags? THere's about 4 i want to get.

thank you!

Not sure if Dior will have sales. But there is a Great Singapore Sale web site: http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/ .

Hopefully some other CC gals will be able to help.

On a side note, I am so looking forward to it!

Comment

heheh i checked that site but there's no details till may!

Comment

Great Singapore Sale 2005 (",)

Drawing closer each day, shall we have a thread just for news & updates for GSS 2005? Mods, can we??

Comment

it's coming? When is the official date vernis? hehe i think we used to have such thread...i think it will be ok vernis

Comment

From 27 May to 24 July 2005

http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/

Comment

Im gonna save my moolahs for it =)

Comment

This thread is a great reminder to save $$ for the greater things to come!

Comment

27th may? gosh!!! such a long wait!

Comment

yeah! it's coming.. i think i'd better stop shopping for the time being

Comment

GSS coming!! but the website has not indicate which brand or shop got take part in it~
                      Personally, i think there has less brand or shop participate the GSS for the past few years... wonder how about this year as the economic become good now!

Comment

Actually, when the GSS comes, I don't spend any money at all. I wonder why? What do you spend on?

Comment

I didn't bought anything during GSS last year. In fact, I do most of my shopping online now!

Comment

time to shop for furniture for my new home

Comment

guess as we are more exposed to all those wonderful online sites, we just can't help but to become anti-the-malls.

but there are cotters who are still into such sales

Comment

Working...
                              X