a few questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions...

I read these questions from the latest issue of 8Days ..curious to know what your answers are..

kind of interesting to me...

1) Which do you prefer on your man: boxers, brief or G-strings?

2) would you rather play a nurse, teacher or secretary or school girl in a guy's fantasy?

3) are you expensive to maintain?

4) what's the best thing a lover can do in the morning?

5) would you expect a guy to give you part of his liver if yours failed

Boxers

2) would you rather play a nurse, teacher or secretary or school girl in a guy's fantasy?
    Hmmm...nurse or secretary?

Hell, no! I eat anything, anywhere...and I don't mind taking public transport!

Make delicious and nutritious breakfast for me

Of course not. Likewise, I wouldn't give my liver to him too....unless he's my dad / bro / hubby / son.

Comment

Boxers

School girl

Currently no

Lean over in bed & give his/her partner a kiss & hug

Nope...

Comment

Boxers

secretary

err.. yes i think.

Don't wake me up and let me sleep! (very unromantic huh)

No. Unless he is my husband or family member. Not some tom dick or harry.

Comment

I read these questions from the latest issue of 8Days ..curious to know what your answers are..

kind of interesting to me...

Boxers anytime!

school girl

Not @ all ~ I'm simple

Smile @ me when I open my eyes in the morning & wish ** good morning

Oni if he wishes 2 do it voluntarily & it's >90% safe

& I'm veri curious 2 know what this means about me ah....

Comment

Brief or nothing. hehehehe.....

Nurse, hmm... school girl in uniform is interesting too hehehehe.....

I'm self-maintanance. Well, who need a man to maintain you when you can do that yourself.

Gimme a bear hug and kiss me even though my breathe stinks. Darling, can i??

I'm a practical person. Only if it's a match. And he can still live well on one. I don't like to force things. Something are just not meant to be. If it's yours, it's yours. No question asked.

Comment

Definitely boxers

hmm..secretary.

not really, would prefer self-maintainence as of now.

Warmth hugs & cuddle me with kisses.

nope.but unless if he's someone dear to me and that he's doing all out of love & not sympathy, I will be most touched.

Comment

NO G-STRINGS, yucks

teacher! i like control

i'm greedy, and i like to be treated properly. but i don't need expensive and rich stuff all the time, just loads of love. haha

mmmmmmm. have breakfast together and talk. heheh. communication is important!

noooooooo. well unless he really wants to and it wont hurt him and it means we can survive together in the end
                AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
                Last edited by yellowrachie; 04-05-2005, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Anything but G-strings. :puke:

Most probably nurse.

I think I am of middle maintance?? Hahaha. I must have some luxurious stuff but I don't need it very often and so much.

Give me a hug and a kiss before leaving for work.

5) would you expect a guy to give you part of his liver if yours failed?
                  I wouldn't expect but if he is my stable bf/finance/hubby, I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't wish to even if it's for sure that we both can survive in the future, but still I won't expect or force him. :roll:

Comment

I am all for boxers

A nurse. A mean one at that!

I do indulge but I don't need my guy to indulge in me. But it will be a major plus if he does.

Smother me with hugs and kisses!

no, i wouldn't. But at the same time I would doubt if he is worth the keep

Comment

Boxers

Nurse

Don't think so.

Kiss & hug me

Is up to him

Comment

1) Which do you prefer on your man: boxers, brief or G-strings? Boxer

2) would you rather play a nurse, teacher or secretary or school girl in a guy's fantasy? School Girl or secretary

3) are you expensive to maintain? I can provide for myself

4) what's the best thing a lover can do in the morning? Hug n Kiss me

5) would you expect a guy to give you part of his liver if yours failed - Nope.

Comment

Boxers... G-strings are a big no-no... :eh:

Hmm... most probably nurse?

Haha... I don't think so... although I love shopping trips

Give me a big hug... and make me breakfast

Hmm... it's up to him....

Comment

boxers.. definitely.

HA! a sexy secretary... lolx

doubt so..

kiss me on my forehead and wish me gd morning!

will never expect for it.. but will be deeply touched if he does.

Comment

Boxers

Secretary

Don't think so.

Give me a long passionate breathless kiss

If he love me,Yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X