Getting SO's parents birthday gift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting SO's parents birthday gift?

What to get for your SO's parents birthday? any ideas ? in urgent need by this sat! with budget. thanks.

Last edited by retard; 24-05-2005, 12:43 PM.

share to buy

- a massager?
    - a watch?
    - jewelleries?
    - tonic?

that's all i can think of..hope it helps......

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
      share to buy

- a massager?
      - a watch?
      - jewelleries?
      - tonic?

that's all i can think of..hope it helps......
      thanks. but kinda budget.

Comment

budget ah...customized large cookies from mrs fields or cookies tin from famous amos?
        how about getting a cake? actually whats your budget? and both parent's bdays fall on the same day? are you getting for the mum or dad?

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
          budget ah...customized large cookies from mrs fields or cookies tin from famous amos?
          how about getting a cake? actually whats your budget? and both parent's bdays fall on the same day? are you getting for the mum or dad?
          both parents on the same day. thgt of getting sparkling juice. but like damn cheapo.

Comment

a bottle of red wine and a nice cheesecake will be nice

nice presents doesnt really have to be expensive

Comment

Ya.. i agree... i check with my SO & his sis & seems his parents both love durians.. so i got his mum the durian cake from Goodwood Park for her birthday & she says its delicious!

Comment

yeap i agree food is good..or just a treat to restaurant/kopitiam tze-char

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                  yeap i agree food is good..or just a treat to restaurant/kopitiam tze-char

thought of food too.. but it ended up that they wanted to treat me.

it's really sweet of them, but ended up i have to think of what to give them.

Comment

Like the girls mentioned above..how about red wine and cake? its still the thought that counts =)

Comment

Bake a cake for them? Or get your SO to help you find a nice picture of the two of them, blow it up and frame it When budget is a problem, do something thoughtful instead - that will be better appreciated as well, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                        Like the girls mentioned above..how about red wine and cake? its still the thought that counts =)

red wine is out. cos they haf aplenty. and cake is done. been ordered by family mbrs.

Comment

hamper! self-made hamper with goodies such as food.
                          Or tonic drinks such as DOM or bottled bird nest.
                          I kinda like gajahgirl's suggestion of the picture idea

Comment

Working...
                          X