No announcement yet.

'Cold' Jokes (Qian4 Bian3 Wen4 Da2 Ti2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Cold' Jokes (Qian4 Bian3 Wen4 Da2 Ti2)

Hi, i did a search, there was no related topic, so here it is.

Most of these 'cold' jokes should be orginated from Taiwan, i guess from talk shows & variety shows etc.

Some of those from Jacky Wu can be really funny! But there are others that can be really 'cold' & can let u scratch head.

But i find that these jokes can really help u chat someone up, especially those Q&A types. For me, we pop one or two at work, to liven up a bit.

Anyone? Let's share!
    Last edited by se7enseas; 21-11-2005, 04:32 PM.

lol, you must have heard the another girl host (Peng Lin?! not Ah Ya.. I dont know her name) cold joke about a big potato walking down the street or something, heh.

Comment

if CC allows posting in chinese character its a good idea. sometimes posting translated jokes are not so funny anymore.

Comment

yah kestrel, it crosses my mind too. can we use hanyu pinyin? need to translate or explain in proper english at e bottom or not huh?
        hmm...but we will see how it works out

Comment

hehe.. okie.. Can i start?

Hope you all can understand, i just got this sms from a fren today.

"Zuo zi de yi li rou zhong diao dao di shang le. Qin wen shi shui ba ta shi qi lai?"
          Translates in english to : A meat dumpling on the table drops onto the floor. Guess who picks it up?

Answer: Slyvester Sly
          Reason? : His new song : Xiang Long shi Ba Zhang!

Comment

ceres! .....well i used to receive lots of cold jokes but i cant recall any of them now! haha.....i shall dig into my memory...and share it here

Comment

i thought of one that SO asked me!

"谁的肚子最硬?? (translate to : whose's stomach is most firm?")

Ans: 印度人 (硬肚人) the same pronounciation...nothing of racism here
              Last edited by cUp; 10-06-2005, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Aladin has got how many elder brothers??

Ans: 3 because 阿拉丁- 甲乙丙丁。he's the forth...so he has got 3 brothers before him

quite lame....

Comment

One more english one (quite common)

3 girls are eating their cone ice cream...one licks it, one bites it, one uses straw to suck it. Which one is the married one?

Ans: The one wearing a ring......... :Doh:

Comment

I got a longer version of the 1 wearing rings..

The maths teacher ask the students: There are 10 birds in the tree, if the hunter shoots 1 bird, how many are there left?

Little Johnny answer: None cos all the other birds would have flown away.

The maths teacher say: No, thats incorrect. There should be 9 birds left but I like the way you think.

Little Johnny: Teacher, I have a question for you. There are 3 woman eating ice-cream. One woman is licking her ice-cream. Another is biting the ice-cream & the last 1 is sucking the ice-cream. Which 1 is married?

The maths teacher: Erm.. the 1 sucking the cone?

Little Johnny: Nope, the 1 with the wedding ring.. But i like the way you think!

hahaha.. sorry.. abit "yellow"

Comment

haha a combi of both jokes .....the 1st one i heard before..but it's being modify to become this huh? ...ahah

Comment

^^ lol.. funny esp the little johnny and the teacher one!

Comment

Originally posted by Ceres
                          hehe.. okie.. Can i start?

Hope you all can understand, i just got this sms from a fren today.

"Zuo zi de yi li rou zhong diao dao di shang le. Qin wen shi shui ba ta shi qi lai?"
                          Translates in english to : A meat dumpling on the table drops onto the floor. Guess who picks it up?

Answer: Slyvester Sly
                          Reason? : His new song : Xiang Long shi Ba Zhang!
                          another ans is 'xiang long' as in 'xiang long 18 zhang' (a stance that is commonly mentioned in chinese ancient kung fu show)

Comment

here's another one! heee

Qn: From number 1 -10, which is the laziest n which is the most hardworking?

Ans: 1 is the laziest n 2 is the most hardworking!!!

Reason: Yi Bu Juo Er Bu Xiu literally translated as 1 dun do n 2 doesnt stop heeee

Comment

this thread shall lighten up my day!

here's the one my friend always ask:

Q: what colour are the knife and gun?

A: blue! cause dao qiang bu ru* :Doh:

dao qiang bu ru: literally translated as all the knives and guns can't penetrate. in this case, bu ru pronounced fast will sound like 'blue'.

i'm feeling lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X