• Show
Clear All

• London wins 2012 Olympics

Article

Was expecting Paris!

Same here

Comment

Was expecting Paris as well.
      I don't know if anyone caught the clip submitted by London, but I thought it was really innovative and

Comment

yup london's clip was definitely very...interesting. paris' one was just as good, but I prefer the song in the london's clip.

Comment

was hoping it is paris as well!
          due to its rich culture and no matter what the expenses will be much lower than ldn too.....disappointed....but funnily i am in ldn now...hahahah

Comment

Wow! I didn't expect London to win. Who got eliminated in the first round? I suspect London got votes from Madrid (the coalition thingy)

Comment

first to eliminate? moscow..

Comment

Yup, then New York and next is Madrid

Comment

It was written in the papers that Madrid and London have some kind of alliance thingy.

Comment

I was quite on London's side after watching the clip. I felt London's clip was more interesting and creative and probably more relevant as compared to Paris' clip. London's clip had kind of "wow" effect on me.

And yes. According to some reports from the news, they felt that Madrid's votes went to London because of some alliance thingy.

BTW, I felt London's "uniform" is like Kinokuniya-uniform-look-alike, khaki color and blue. Am I right?! :roll:
                    Last edited by SantaGal; 07-07-2005, 01:57 AM.

Comment

i didn't watch any of their clips but i was hoping for london n london won indeed!

Comment

It came to be as a surprise when London won it over hot fav - Paris.

But i cant imagein how much toursim and money this event alone will bring in for them.

Comment

Anyone knows of any website where I can catch the clips?? I thought that Madrid's one is quite nice

Comment

BTW, how did Singapore's clip go? My mom said for something that cost 400K, it was completely ridiculous.

Comment

I'm glad that London won.i was impressed by their presentation.

Comment

Working...
                              X