Improvement of the forum, comments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement of the forum, comments!

:shout: Speak! What would u like to see most in Cozycot? Ideas to make it more user friendly?

errr.... main body to be white so as more friendly for those who surf secretly at work

Comment

Vernis I 2nd that! I think that could be set as an option for those at work...Pink or White.. Additional to that, disable all avartar and signatures automatically when set to that option...Soemtimes i try to go to user profile to disable those functions, when i came home, i'll to go user profile enable again.. If this is possible, it'll be great for snake-eaters like me!

Last time i used to have lots of queries about the site's functions..but i pm nicole directly..The site has improved alot after the revamp!

I remember last time we cannot just highlight the word and insert "bold" or any colors etc etc....The cursor will shift to the bottom....so we had to insert those customisations while typing.... Likewise for emoticons..we can't just place the cursor to where we want and insert..it will ALWAYS appear below..dont know why!! or is it only me?

eh dont know if you get what i mean..anyway i find it great now!!
      Last edited by cUp; 31-07-2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I 3rd that! Pink is such a giveaway

Comment

hmm i think it'll be great if we can do search in specific product threads instead of one whole board. not sure if you girls get what i mean.

Comment

maybe new emoticons? i'd like it plain and simple too! i miss the cat layout... plain and nice!

Comment

Cup, i get what u mean. So all the improvements came from u last time!

Diana, u can search for specific thread now! Like u can search ONLY in cafe for something, result show as thread heading or see the posts also can! U must have missed that

Color for snake eater.... Very good idea. I'm a snake eater myself too

Comment

so we monitor your log-in timings 2 weeks later to see if there are snakes in your new place

Comment

Now i finally understand what your signature means

Comment

yes ah yes ah, after know Princess J, i can't help it :roll:

Comment

eh why my post doesnt appear? Anyway i was saying...

All the suggestions here will be taken into consideration right ?

And jemay thanks for the (long ago) lasenza spree! i love the minnie mouse ringer tee! nice!

Comment

Of cos! Or u think i am asking for fun? *faintz*

Comment

what about bigger inbox space or at least a trash folder for pm? Cause sometimes my inbox gets full and i start deleting pmes,only to find out i delete wrong ones at times... With a trash folder, at least deleted pmes are still so-called "within your reach" in case you need them

btw, when is the revamped scheduled to be done deary?

Comment

ah jemay, pardon my crap. Maybe i've nothing to make the post appear longer

Comment

I know, Cup. We are just too bored

Ange, note taken. Will see how k August revamping, very soon

Comment

Working...
                              X