Funeral - can only send flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral - can only send flower?

For funeral, most of the time we only send flower or contribute some money, is there any other thing we can send?

usually i give money cause i find it more practical.

Comment

Same here if it is from my own pocket. What about company? Must have invoice, so cannot give cash.

Comment

can send wreath or those special blankets. I guess the best option is still the wreaths if you are sending on behalf of the company.

Comment

Normally if it's on behalf of company/association/clans, they would send wreaths/blankets. You might want to check with your company/association/clans about the "usual" thing they do.

As for individuals, most convenient and practical would be give cash.

If deceased is a colleague's parent or grandparent or whatever, then probably someone would be a representative, to collect cash from whoever (in the office) who want to contribute some cash, and attend the funeral and pass to the colleague. On top of that remember to take note of each person's name and their contributions.

Comment

actually what is the meaning of sending blanket? Sorry.. I have always been curious about this but just never asked about it

Comment

Out of the topic a little. My manager's sister has passed away recently, so i wonder as a individual / colleague how much cash is deem to be appropriate? Pls advise. TIA

Comment

When my director's daughter passed away, the whole company sent a wreath, our department sent another wreath. I'm not sure whether they were any money contribution. Can do both actually. The amount is up to individual's own will. The money will be used to help finance the expenses of the wake so give the amount you are comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                  When my director's daughter passed away, the whole company sent a wreath, our department sent another wreath. I'm not sure whether they were any money contribution. Can do both actually. The amount is up to individual's own will. The money will be used to help finance the expenses of the wake so give the amount you are comfortable with.
                  Thanks for the advice. I've decided to do monetary contribution, so i've collect the money from all staff and pass it to them.

Comment

Working...
                  X