Housing Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing Loans

Halo.. can everyone share which bank they're getting their housing loans from currently?

what's your current rate?

also, how often do you do repricing/refinancing?

OCBC
    66.67%
    DBS
    16.67%
    Citibank
    16.67%
    HSBC
    0.00%
    OUB
    0.00%
    UOB
    0.00%

hi fynn,

i used to be working for a bank under housing loan.

For current interest rate, it will be better for you to check with the respective banks cause all the banks have different rate for existing clients & new clients.

Normally, customers will reprice/refinance once they are out of their lock in period. Thus everyone is different. As long as your loan amount is relatively quite huge, and the legal subsidy is able to cover the legal fees. You should refinance. As for repricing, unless your existing bank is giving you a good rate, else, it will be better you check with the surrounding banks. Refinance is always better then repricing.

I will be able to get my colleagues to help you out if you have any further enquiries! =)

Comment

Thanks Supp! Any idea ***'s the penalty like to switch to another bank? r there any formulas to calculate ***?

Comment

fynn,

please check the offer letter that you signed with your existing bank. normally it will be stated there. its either 1% of outstanding loan amount or 1%-1.5% of orginial loan amount. =)

Comment

Working...
        X