Recommendation for cordless phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for cordless phones

Hey all, I need a new cordless phone since my current one is playing dead right now. Which my mum had bought only a couple of months ago. Anyone has any recommendation for quality cordless phones probably about $100 or so? Which brand?

Thanks alot.

Mine's Panasonic's KX-TG2313 and it's superb(techy and jappy).Tried Motorola previously and it works well too...but they're definitely on the pricey side.

Comment

Any other recommendations?? My friend was telling me Phillips is pretty good too

Comment

mine is a unknown brand called Atlinks, bought from Harvey Norman for less than $100, think $70++. Been using it for years already. Just need to buy the battery and change it like most cordless phones.

Comment

Eeks. I don't like Phillips! My mum bought our house phones just a year ago and the phones spoilt just after the one year warranty expired. Brought them down to the service centre to repair, the repairman quoted us a very high price. Crazy. We only used for a year plus! The repair fee can buy us another pair of cordless phones.... So end up, we switched to Panasonic.

My mum said from experience, Phillips stuff don't last long. She bought the phones because they are on sale and regretted doing so. Waste more money.

Comment

I've been using my Panasonic DECT phones for over 2 years now.. And still the batteries are still fine

My sis bought the Phillips DECT phones and had to change the batteries within 2 years..

Comment

****, read all your replies too late. In the end bought the Philips cordless phone from Tangs the day before and lo and behold, I read in the papers that 12% rebate starts tomorrow!!

Comment

is the 12% rebate on? :wow: Must check it out soon! hehe... I'm currently using Panasonic but I find that the volume is way too soft... Any recommendations on a phone with a loud volume? TIA!

Comment

my cordless fone is from panasonic... it is a digital one... reception is really good... can still receive at far distance.... you can try buying at harvey norman.. can bargain for price...

Comment

personally i would suggest panasonic as well.

i think they have drop their prices recently.

Comment

I'm using a Panasonic DECT in my room. The battery they provide seems ok after using it for 2 years. I bought it for about $70++ at best denki.

Comment

i used to have a philips dect.. so lousy.. only lasted a yr plus..

Comment

my dad bought GE cordless and it konked out in less than a year. never get GE phones!

Comment

i am using GE dect now!! the buttons are stuck! need to press many many times then will "detect"..

Comment

i just signed up singtel mio, the digital voice (homeline) requires a dect phone

sigh, there goes my plan to save up this month any recommendation?

Comment

Working...
                              X