Varsity Park by Capital Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varsity Park by Capital Land

Hi! Anyone bought a unit there? How is Capital Land's reputation for residential projects?

capitaland is one of the big boys in residential development in singapore so i will think that it shouldnt be too bad.

so far i think their rep is okay. havent heard any major complaints (i'm studying real estate), and they are going good overseas too esp in china, with residential projects.

why not go check out their showflats if its still open?

Comment

Originally posted by elven_princess
      capitaland is one of the big boys in residential development in singapore so i will think that it shouldnt be too bad.

so far i think their rep is okay. havent heard any major complaints (i'm studying real estate), and they are going good overseas too esp in china, with residential projects.

why not go check out their showflats if its still open?
      Hi! I went to their showflat and was really impressed with the quality and the way the plan the space.

But thing that is not so good is their bathroom sinks. They not using those normal basin, but some material for the basin and wash area which is beige matt, which is used in some hotels. Looks quite cheapskate. Do you know what kind of material is that? And is it good?

Comment

ha haa...i havent seen the showflat before altho its just opposite sch (the actual site)...

maybe u can try to bring it up to the marketing agent? sometimes i think they MAY be able to do something abt it.

if there's any problems, there'll sure be a defects liability period where they;ll replace any faulty stuff FOC....if you are concerened that it looks cheap, i suggest asking if can replace? i mean no harm asking right?

hee hee....

Comment

Do you think that since it is so near NUS and Science Park, there will be many Professors and researchers staying there? Especially the expatriates from China and India.

So far I haven't met anyone who bought a unit there! Even though it is 65% sold!

Comment

Working...
          X