• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sn0wny
    replied
    Originally posted by vernis
    u member?? was like a year ago, they asked for some annual fee... :roll:
    No me not member, Ex was very active when we were together so know a bit here and there.

Leave a comment:

• linggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Witchery
    Hi Beibei, you worked in Philip Securities? I had a financial advisor there but he left recently.
    Sorry OT, my financial advisor fr Philips Cap left too, followed the boss I think. One of the 190 agents who left PC.
    Till now still dont know the exact reason, didnt get to read the pspers also. Anyone knows? =)

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    u member?? was like a year ago, they asked for some annual fee... :roll:

Leave a comment:

• sn0wny
    replied
    Do SWOG charge? I don't think so, I understand you got to apply to be a member instead of a normal forum member, thats all. But they are very quiet nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• jemay
    replied
    Awesome, I hope something like that be held here too

Leave a comment:

• kestrel
    replied
    jemay .. one of the USA mua-ers told me about it. said sometimes they get the local beauty counters to organise like a private party thing for them? and they get to discuss colors, tips, tricks and application etc with the MAs.

Leave a comment:

• cUp
    replied
    Yeah okie thanks all..

Leave a comment:

• eternity
    replied
    Then don't find it anymore, wait til everything is finalized, our mods will let us know

Leave a comment:

• cUp
    replied
    Yeahhh but i don't mean asking about revamp or anything..just some history..I guess there's a thread started somewhere by me, but couldn't find it..

hmm i still feel its a friendly issue, not a big issue and there's seriously nothing wrong with CC..but i dont know if you gals get what i mean?

maybe due to the bad english i used :Doh:

Leave a comment:

• eternity
    replied
    I guess many issues are not finalized yet, that's why the mods are not convenient to mention. I'm as curious as you are, but let's be patient ya? When the time comes, our friendly mods will let us know
    Last edited by jemay; 25-08-2005, 01:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beibei
    replied
    OT: Yah, I am in there. You FA name is? He left for another industry or? I K.P.O. Hee

Leave a comment:

• Witchery
    replied
    Originally posted by beibei
    OT: No l.or... Didn't read news? My ex-boss decided to start his own Financial Advisory firm but I decided to stay in Phillip so have to move out.. Now my office is in Raffles Place, good & bad. Lunch crowd is terrible but the SALES is good!
    Hi Beibei, you worked in Philip Securities? I had a financial advisor there but he left recently.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    haha... ok ok.... need to recharge now...... brain can't function well now & for so many months (tonight then realised )

Leave a comment:

• jemay
    replied
    U think too much into it

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Originally posted by jemay
    What wedding r u talking about? R u sleep walking now? :roll:
    thought she was busying with her new house & wedding earlier this year??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X