Cases, Skins, & Socks for iPod / iPod Mini / iPod Shuffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cases, Skins, & Socks for iPod / iPod Mini / iPod Shuffle

if you're willing to part with your moola, i saw this really lovely kate spade ipod mini holder!!!

I feel prefer the metallic ipod mini.

Anyway, i want my iskin shades, glo wild and iSplitter headphone splitter!

Comment

skins

Where can i find ipod skins? apple shop?

Comment

from decalgirl dot com

Comment

Don't go apple shop!! (for now) i just went 2 days ago and they're depleted of stock.. they practically have all the ugly skins left... (ie: neon tacky plastic cover)

They don't even have the remote control which i wanted to get.. but one of my other friends just bought it from SLS..

Dissapointing!!

By the way, i heard if u put those kind of stick on skins or plastic skins, the colour fades faster.. so i decided to just get the crystal clear cover (plastic) ... i'm just waiting for it to be in stock again.. :Doh:

Comment

I have an Ipod Shuffle silicone skin in translucent white (clear) to let go. I'd love to swap for the same skin in black. Also willing to sell. PM me!

BTW, I totally love my Shuffle. It has made commuting so much nicer.

Comment

What do you dress up your ipod/ipod mini in?

hmm... just got an ipod mini recently and realised that there isnt many nice protective covers on the market for it... spotted this:

its real cute but heard this doesnt fit too well even for an ipod so i presume a mini will be swimming in it also these:

and this:

very pretty but really expensive at S$59

how about you? what do you use?

Comment

ooh where do you get all the covers from? I want the hoodie for my ipod so cute!! I saw a nice pink leather case going at $50 plus, but it was only for ipod mini..for me i use a normal pouch because i cant seem to find anything nice

Comment

charms dear... the hoodie is from FF and the rest are from the official online apple store.

Comment

i used my old MD pouch to keep my mini.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkishy
                      Don't go apple shop!! (for now) i just went 2 days ago and they're depleted of stock.. they practically have all the ugly skins left... (ie: neon tacky plastic cover)

They don't even have the remote control which i wanted to get.. but one of my other friends just bought it from SLS..

Dissapointing!!

By the way, i heard if u put those kind of stick on skins or plastic skins, the colour fades faster.. so i decided to just get the crystal clear cover (plastic) ... i'm just waiting for it to be in stock again.. :Doh:

can try this shop at Bishan Junction 8, part of the new wing on the 2nd floor. they sell ipod and accessories. prices is slightly cheaper than apple shop. not sure of the name of the shop though.

i bought a white leather holder with a wrist sling from Belkin at Southeast Asia Computer at Funan for only $38. I attach a handphone neck sling to the leather holder and listen to is when I'm travelling. I think it's more sturdy than the clip holder that comes with my ipod mini (4GB). I got the lovely lighter pink one. my bf paid $458 for it on valentines' day and then the new ones came out and the price dropped so much!!

the 6GB are good buys, but you have to buy the fire-wire cable and portable charger so in the end the price kind of adds up to the same. Apple is really good with the way they price their products.

Comment

Lola, I really love the ipod socks too! They look so cute! I was going to buy a set of them, but they are ridiculously expensive for just a bit of material, so I think I might buy an individual one from ebay instead.
                        Last edited by Fantasia; 01-04-2005, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Fantasia... how much is individual socks going for on ebay?

the socks are going for $54 for a set of 5. i guess if you have people to share with its not too ex... some sellers on yahoo are selling at $10+ per sock...

Comment

I think I'll be getting mine from UK Ebay, so I had to convert the prices from ?s into Singapore Dollars for you.

Prices seem to start from about $3 and could go up to about $21. It seems the pink socks are the most expensive!

I'm hoping to get a good deal!

Comment

wow! $21 per sock... they sure make good money out of it! i guess the pink ones are super popular so thats why the prices aways go higher than the rest

Comment

Working...
                              X