CozyCot revamped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CozyCot revamped!

I like! ... very Anna Sui'sh, Majolica Majorca'ish as well. I think it's the filigree above the word "CozyCot" makes me feel that.

Yet to explore around more.... Most importantly, I'm happy that it's up and running again.

CC looks so lovely now!!! I love the butterflies!

Comment

I love the new layout!! Love the purple and pink color and also the butterflies. So relaxing! and yey this site is up again!

Comment

Layout is so pretty. IMO its so stila.

Well done, great job Nicole

Comment

kudos to the people who did this...looking yummy'licious indeed~

Comment

it looks more classy then the previous! thought the pinky layout was really girly.. this is more sophisticated! thank goodness.. theres something to entertain me again!

Comment

Yeah the end of my withdrawal symptoms!
              Yup i think it's really pretty and cozy! But it does take a little more time to load eh? :eh:

yeah agree that the three advertisements at the right hand corner is taking up space on my browser. I cant fully open the window in the office and the advert there is causing a greater problem.. haha

Comment

V pretty! but a bit too much going on? Haha, I don't know where to look.

Comment

I love the new layout! The contrast with the purple background and the pink icons makes it pleasant to the eye. I felt the previous one was a little overly pink
                  What I really love is the girl on top of the site! the one sitting down

A big hooray to those who made the effort to improve this site!

Comment

Hey, i like it... blends in with my wallpaper... keke... then my boss *** notice it...

Comment

very nice layout but seems become a bit lag

Comment

Very pretty... very anna sui. I love the butterflies!!

Comment

whoa. Very exotic. dark. mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by Demigoddess
                            Layout is so pretty. IMO its so stila.

Well done, great job Nicole
                            2nd to this... So Stila... Very professional indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by after1998
                              V pretty! but a bit too much going on? Haha, I don't know where to look.
                              2nd this!

Its great overall, but need to make it a little more navigation-friendly.

Comment

Working...
                              X