SG House with eagle statue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG House with eagle statue?

I want to ask who constructed the eagle statue in front of someone's house near Orchard Road in Singapore? Was it a CEO?

Hi there,

Welcome to Cozycot!

Most of us are from Singapore as this is a Singapore-based forum. But the net knows no boundary, non-Singapore users are welcome here.

Hmm... i wanted to help your enquiry, but would you give us more info, as in where's the house? or did you read some article somewhere abt it?

Comment

Hi! I read it in another messageboard that the guy who built that eagle statue is a CEO of a Singapore-based company and apparently, his wife made the headline somewhere for her huge purchases of Hermes bags I think? It's just so interesting that I want to know who they are.

Comment

Way beyond my league. I only know leSportsSac-toting celebs here on Cozy

Ask Tatler? Which messageboard?

Comment

Is that the house where the Mediacorp TV series 双天自尊 shot in? The one with a huge pool table in the living room?

Comment

I knida know which house you are saying. The eagle and the staircase in the house costed 1 million each. It's somewhere behind tanglin mall IIRC.

Comment

u all woke up the 'nancy drew' in me. LoL!

okay, going to try google more info on this now...

Comment

If that's the house, I know who the daughter is. Her name is Grace and she used to own a cafe called Onyx in Siglap area with her hubby. I heard she owns Thai Express as well. Her dad is some construction or shipping businessman if I'm not wrong. I can find out for you.
                The Chinese 8-days featured her house when the show was airing on TV years ago.

Comment

Is it at Ridley Park or something..where they got several cars all with the car plate 3?
                  Its the ower of the popiah skin 'di yi jia pao bing' ... I believe they got other business as well

Comment

i think tt's the house at Ridley Park. Looks really nice from the outside.

Comment

It is Tommie Goh's. He made alot of $ selling the JIT(Just In Time) shares.The neighbour is then the popian king.
                      Last edited by superBum; 09-01-2006, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                        If that's the house, I know who the daughter is. Her name is Grace and she used to own a cafe called Onyx in Siglap area with her hubby. I heard she owns Thai Express as well. Her dad is some construction or shipping businessman if I'm not wrong. I can find out for you.
                        The Chinese 8-days featured her house when the show was airing on TV years ago.
                        ooh onyx..it closed down rather long ago. Think it was a rather nice place to chill out though.

Comment

wow, how did u gals know about this?

any pics to show?

Comment

yeah if it's Grace, i read about her before too. she has like a gym and pool table at home and i think she mentioned something like she'll never get bored at home.. haha. how nice it is to be so rich

Comment

for a moment I thought you were asking about the US embassy

Comment

Working...
                              X