Opinions on Crossdressers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Crossdressers?

Hi, I've a guy friend who crossdresses! It sounds disgusting to me, and I'm wondering if any gals out there feels the same way as I do.

ya i find it quite disgusting, but if de person'smy gd fren, ill try to respect him.

Comment

i will be quite disgusted if i just see someone on the streets who cross dresses.
      But if it's a friend, i will not be so disgusted and accept his preferences.

Comment

if the crossdresser dresses 'nicely and appropriately', i definitely won't mind. i have a few friends who crossdess and they do it quite well. of course, they need to have the looks and figures to stand out.

Comment

i'm a crossdresser myself, and the last thing we want to do is to make anyone feel uncomfortable or offend anyone. We just want to be our ourselves and be accepted as 'one of the girls'.

Ever since i was 10 I've been more effiminate, liked pink lacey stuff, skirts,etc and admired girls with long hair and the closeness girls had with each other without any of the testosterone-driven agressiveness.

i hope some of you will look at us in a different light and hopefully be a bit more accepting and maybe just say something nice like 'cute dress'- imagine feeling as if you were born in the wrong body for most of your life and hoping you could wake up 'different'. We just want to be accepted for what we really are deep down inside.

alice
          [email protected]

Comment

^ agree

As long as it's done in a tasteful manner, I don't think there are any issues with that. People are different.

Comment

Originally posted by limalice View Post
              i'm a crossdresser myself, and the last thing we want to do is to make anyone feel uncomfortable or offend anyone. We just want to be our ourselves and be accepted as 'one of the girls'.

Ever since i was 10 I've been more effiminate, liked pink lacey stuff, skirts,etc and admired girls with long hair and the closeness girls had with each other without any of the testosterone-driven agressiveness.

i hope some of you will look at us in a different light and hopefully be a bit more accepting and maybe just say something nice like 'cute dress'- imagine feeling as if you were born in the wrong body for most of your life and hoping you could wake up 'different'. We just want to be accepted for what we really are deep down inside.

alice
              [email protected]
              +1

It isn't just guys who crossdress to girls, girls crossdress to guys as well.

I think it's totally fine.

Comment

i saw an uncle at orchard few weeks ago..
                He is almost botak probably 2 cm of hair, wore purple lace stockings, heels, carrying a hand bag, wear mini skirt, netting top with orange bra :0

i find its not acceptable in this kind of outfit

probably if want to cross dress..as much as possible make it look like a girl/guy

Comment

Do it well if you want to crossdress.

Seriously, my ex-boyfriend was a crossdresser and it was so bloody hilarious because he was ugly to begin with.

Comment

I'm fine with crossdresser so long they don't over do it like showing off what they are wearing inside. =.=''' or at least for guys, shave off your leg hairs if you are going to wear short skirts and heels. seriously I think its like a half way dress up.

I've seen girls and guys crossdress nicely but also guys who are like not here not there. wearing female clothes yet showing off their leg hairs, makeup tone right.

Comment

Originally posted by shinystar View Post
                      i saw an uncle at orchard few weeks ago..
                      He is almost botak probably 2 cm of hair, wore purple lace stockings, heels, carrying a hand bag, wear mini skirt, netting top with orange bra :0

i find its not acceptable in this kind of outfit

probably if want to cross dress..as much as possible make it look like a girl/guy
                      erm.. sounds like you are describing my bf's friend.
                      He went to look for my bf in orchard area too
                      (might be the same person)

i am ok with people who cross dress.. but definately not this guy..
                      even when he is in ladies clothes, he is still digusting..i went to visit my bf and we were walking in a crowded area, he walked behind just placed his hand all ove my back! feel like smacking him!

Comment

I think we are in no position to judge. They can choose to crossdress or not. It is their body and their life. It took me a while to understand this as well.

Comment

IMHO.. cross dressers / trannies tend to over exaggerate everything.. from make up to clothing..to the way they carry themselves... which grosses everyone out..

Yes. I'm generalising..but so does everyone.. so dont bother getting all pissed off cos its really not worth the extra wrinkles you're developing by frowning at your computer screen right now.

Anyways.. i saw this uncle.. botak-ish.. wearing a hot pink tight dress with fish net stockings carrying a cheap looking patent pink handbag (which looked like it was stolen from some 10 year old girl). He had a freaking mustache for goodness sakes. I think he was wearing red lipstick but I cant really remember..

Which girl in her right mind would wear something like that?!?!?!?!?

Comment

It takes guts to cross dress.. but I can't help but feel sorry for them because society represses them and looks down on them.

Comment

actually its cool for some of them to see them going all out...i have one or two friends also..and they are really convincing... until i myself could not believe it

Comment

Working...
                              X