Lesbian/Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian/Gay

Is there a section for lesbians here? Is is accepted here?
    my apologies if i offended anyone.

You are one? =) Sorry if i sound offensive..

Comment

I don't think there is a section specially for lesbians.

Comment

personally i'm fine with lesbians.. dont mind to have friends who are lesbians. as long as they dont molest me and do weird things to make me feel uneasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamyourboo
          You are one? =) Sorry if i sound offensive..
          Im bisexual, my circle of friends are lesbians tho.
          Wwas just wondering if people were comfortable about this issue esp since the members of this forum are mostly female.
          And was hoping there could be a thread somewhere, for lesbians alike to chat

Comment

No worries, I have friends who are bisexual. It's really no different, so I guess it should be fine to be discussed.

Comment

Although I'm married but I think myself quite bisexual. As long the other party don't try to molest me and do weird things to make me feel uneasy. I'm fine with anybody as my friends are mostly gays.

Comment

I am totally comfortable. I don't understand why anyone should feel disgusted. If anyone is, shame on you.

I am not gay sexually but can totally see myself falling in love with a woman. If the person happens to be your soulmate who cares if she's male of female right?

Comment

I'm okay with lesbians / gays or bisexuals..

but i just dont understand why so many people find fault with them..

Comment

i have friends who are gay / lesbians / bisexual too...
                    in fact i wouldnt have known if they did not tell me...
                    they behave and think just like people who are not gays / lesbians / bisexual...
                    but i do tell them that i m straight..... in case they have any ideas

however, i find that society on the whole tend to frown upon such practices...
                    more so since i think that some religion disallow homosexuality...
                    just my

Comment

Think people shouldn't be judged by their sexual orientation. Just coz being heterosexual is the norm, those who don't feel that way shouldn't be discriminated against...

Comment

Yes - I agree with Whitefrost. Singapore is still a conservative country How I wished it can open up a bit

Comment

the nation'05 party was scrapped because according to the health agency, aids cases went startlingly high just from the 1 party they had the year before in sentosa? also, the security agency i helped out with occasionally was engaged to keep the order during the sentosa event and they were making out in public with no protection whatsoever. but everyone has their freedom of choice so no issues ... i also tell my gay friends that i'm straight just to draw the line but they are just as sincere and cool as many of my other friends. i love talking to lynette because she's got no single thread of bitchiness in her compared to other SA

Comment

Sorry, just butting it. Thinking from another pt of view, maybe those who are disgusted with lesbians/gays, think much deeper rather than just judging their personality and character. I'm sure they've no problems about their preference for the same sex. Maybe those people are looking at their more personal space, like making love, sex and stuffs..and they find it's absolutely against the nature. You can't really deny the fact that they are unable to have sex the normal way. Just my No offence
                            Last edited by cUp; 22-09-2005, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diamante
                              Im bisexual, my circle of friends are lesbians tho.
                              Wwas just wondering if people were comfortable about this issue esp since the members of this forum are mostly female.
                              And was hoping there could be a thread somewhere, for lesbians alike to chat
                              I dont think there should be a thread just for lesbians alike to chat . It might encourage peeps to join the forum just to get to know more lesbians or peeps with same sexual orientation. Threads should be based on different topics of interest and not based on what kinda person or sexual orientation you belong to. Im very sorry if i sound very opinionated. In any case, im perfectly fine hanging out with peeps of different sexual orientation. Ive some friends who are like tt. They're fun and nice to bitch with. As long as they dont get frisky with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X