Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone staying in USA?

hi gals..

would need your help...is there any kind soul who stay in united States and near the post office over there? coz i just bought a skirt from ebay and the seller could only ship it to US and not singapore...i really love the skirt and hope someone would ship it to me using the USPS flat rate package. i will pay the USPS postage through paypal or POSB internet transfer whichever is more convenient ....thanks in advance!!

xiaoer

Why don't you ship it to Vpost?

Comment

fusionx i have the same

How come u never check with the seller if they ship to singapore or not?

Use vpost... Activation is quite fast i think about 3-4 days after verification the account is activated...

Comment

erm...i thought send to Vpost would be expensive? i mean the shipping from Vpost to singapore? since it only contains one item which is a skirt..and think quite troublesome right?

Comment

hmmm yeah it may be troublesome..
          But i guess u haven got a choice now that u have already bidded and won the item right?

Comment

i also need help from anyone who stays in US and coming back soon (like within a month or two). I broke this beautiful and super ex snowglobe SO gave to me I need to buy one from ebay to replace it before he finds out. Shipping from US to sgp will be exhorbitant. Im willing to pay Sing 30 to anyone who can bring the snowglobe back for me. Any interested part pls PM me.
            Last edited by limme; 21-10-2005, 05:07 AM.

Comment

edited : oops didnt realize xiaoer's problem was posted some time back.

Comment

hi gals..hee sorry forgot to reply that the seller has finally agreed to ship it to me after much persuasion..so my problem is solved..now lets see which kind soul can help solve limme's problem..

Comment

gals..I need help again! I wanted to buy a cami from abercrombie website..but is there someone who is in US and can help me ship it to me?

Comment

why not u try getting it over ebay?

Comment

sigh..ebay dont have the grey one i want..else will definitely buy there...ha..you got any friends in US who can help? coz you buy your stuff in US right?

Comment

yup, but they'll out for break at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X