Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oktoberfest

Hi

anyone with more information about this year's oktoberfest?
    SO is missing his homeland Holland and i thought, maybe he won't feel so bad
    if he gets some german sausages
    ahahah

Check out Paulaner Brauhaus. There's a special Oktoberfest Menu.

Menu

And I thought I saw Brewerkz having a special promo too.

Comment

thank u so much Dimples!!!!!

Comment

What is this about? Food and partying?

Comment

Anyone going for the Erdinger Oktoberfest held at China Square (21-23 Oct)? The pre-sale tickets are going at $30... thinking of going, but not too sure what their 'full german meal' comprises of.

Comment

It's about eating gigantic sausages and fried pork knuckles and imbibing copius amounts of German beer

$30 seems real cheap!

Comment

hi creepcake
              that sounds really cool

do u have more details????
              how do i go about buying them?

edited to add:

Erdinger Oktoberfest 2005
              21 Oct 2005 - 23 Oct 2005

Tap the keg and turn up the oom-***, for the Erdinger Oktoberfest is here!
              For three days of wanton revelry, delicious German fare and great-tasting Erdinger, head down to China Square Central and party to the great taste of an authentic Oktoberfest.
              Pre-sale tickets at just $30. Tickets at $35 each at the door. Price includes entry, a full German meal and a 0.5L mug of Erdinger beer, plus $20,000 worth of prizes to be won!

Get your Erdinger Oktoberfest 2005 tickets from Vila?ge (#B1-26, Tel: 6327 3833) today. For enquiries, email to [email protected]
              Last edited by Alya; 15-10-2005, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Heya Alya, I saw the ad in TODAY paper (dated: 14th Oct '05). The details are exactly the same as what you have provided... looks like we looked at the same advert

Comment

Bumping this thread up. Are there any good promotion for Oktoberfest?

Comment

http://www.paulaner.com.sg/htmdocs_2006/latestpromo.htm

last year we went to the make-shift tent at China Sq by Marche...we were featured in yesterday zaobao under Oktober's promotion hehe...

Comment

Anyone wants to go for the oktoberfest together? My friends aren't interested

Comment

----deleted-----

Comment

i love Oktoberfest! I just went Paulaner Brahaus and the sausages are I heart it!

Comment

Working...
                          X