Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go on dates?

Hi gals,

Where do you couples for on your dates? Any nice places to recommend? Best if its quiet and private

If you want a relaxing & romantic place for drinks & chit chat, you may wanna try City Space which is at 70th floor of Swissotel... it is very near to Equinox... Price of drinks starts from $16. Scenery is breath taking at night but try to be there early to get the window seats in order to catch a good glance from such high level...
    Last edited by Jasss; 08-10-2005, 04:27 AM.

Comment

think the pub/restaurant at Mount Faber seems not bad..but downside i is you got to spend a minimum of $50 before you get to sit at their old rattan chairs..and $70 for sofa chairs..so practical.. ..so in the end my SO and i just left the place cause when we went there we had our dinner already..

Comment

o ya..another place is cozybay near Oasis at Kallang area...haven't been there personally..

Comment

Bliss restuarant at Punggol park. Served dinner/finger food. No GST and services charge.
          Another place is Sembawang Wharf, a restaurant selling spicy chicken wings from grade 1 - 10. Tried their grade 6, super hot!

Comment

bomy, think i've heard of Bliss before. It's by the reservoir or something right iirc. Saw it in the newspaper sometime ago.

Do we need to make reservation before we go? What food do they serve, and price range?

Thanks dearie

Comment

one of those lovely restaurants at the botanic gardens....forgot the name tho

there's alsothe cable car dinner thing... imagine enjoying a romantic meal in the sky... but heard its rather ex!

Comment

Originally posted by cherie
                bomy, think i've heard of Bliss before. It's by the reservoir or something right iirc. Saw it in the newspaper sometime ago.

Do we need to make reservation before we go? What food do they serve, and price range?

Thanks dearie
                Yup that's the one. Perhaps you need reservations on weekends. It's quite cosy.
                They serve pasta and western food, finger food. Finger food $4 - $10, Pasta, fish&chips, chicken chop etc price range from $10 - $15, for steak about $15 - $20. You can top up about $4 for a soup and soft drink set.

Comment

Originally posted by twinstar
                  o ya..another place is cozybay near Oasis at Kallang area...haven't been there personally..
                  is it still open? cause SO and I sort of went there for the first official date and he's been saying that he wants to go back there again. but he heard from his friends that it has closed down already?

just a word of caution, don't sit too high up if you want to eat in peace. the last time we went there, we were too busy trying to keep the stuff from flying off the table due to the big wind.

Comment

chiri: we didn't go to cozybay but we were near there and saw the pink light was light up so i assume its still in operation..wow romantic place for your first official date..think my SO and i first official date was at some foodcourt..

Comment

Went to Villa Bali the other day, not a bad place but only setback is very crowded. Can check out the place if you don't mind.

Comment

fiona: no la. first official date was with 2 of his friends. not so romantic after all. but it's quite a nice place with affordable manu.

Comment

Originally posted by bomy
                          Yup that's the one. Perhaps you need reservations on weekends. It's quite cosy.
                          They serve pasta and western food, finger food. Finger food $4 - $10, Pasta, fish&chips, chicken chop etc price range from $10 - $15, for steak about $15 - $20. You can top up about $4 for a soup and soft drink set.
                          Sounds good Do u by any chance, have their number?

Comment

Chiri, Cosybay is definately still open, me always chill out there with a group of friends.

Comment

thanks for the confirmation, dear!

shall let SO know and see when we can pop by.

Comment

Working...
                              X