Urgent ! Looking for Private car instructors with immediate slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent ! Looking for Private car instructors with immediate slots

Looking for Private car driving instructors who has immediate prac test slots in November or december this year.
    My SO lost his international licence, so need to remake urgently due to his job requirement. He has completed his BTT & FTT , so now looking urgently for a private instructor who can provide refreshment course and most importantly has immediate prac test slots in November or decemeber this year. Otherwise, he may lost his job.

He cant book through the school, coze the earliest date that the sch's offering is in March 06....that'll be too late.

PLS HELP!

Try Mdm Goh (chinese speaking)

Comment

hey, if the earliest the school can offer is March 06 then unlikely any private instructor can offer earlier than that cause the school give the fastest test date..

Comment

Originally posted by ArieS
        My SO lost his international licence, so need to remake urgently due to his job requirement. He has completed his BTT & FTT , so now looking urgently for a private instructor who can provide refreshment course and most importantly has immediate prac test slots in November or decemeber this year.
        Lost as in physically misplaced? If so, I'm sure he can apply for a replacement. Why not check with the issuing authority on how to get a replacement instead of retaking the test?

Comment

Originally posted by ashlee
          Try Mdm Goh (chinese speaking)
          Is she fierce? Can she come to North East side? I want to refresh my driving.
          Btw i changed my username to ej
          (i'm mummy to 2 Rs )

Comment

i stay at bt batok. any nice private instructors to recommend?

Comment

Working...
            X